Yo Any Forums. I've been wanting to watch my favourite childhood shows...

Yo Any Forums. I've been wanting to watch my favourite childhood shows, but they seem to trigger me to have emotional outbursts where I scream about nonsense on the floor. What gives? I just want my cozy safe cartoon feelings without having a mental episode.

Fuck my blogpost. Shall we have a Jenny thread? I feel for her so much.

Attached: ddd21d0ea9a8781fb4ee5a184505d707740dd260_hq.jpg (1024x768, 59.5K)

Give some examples or fuck off.

>but they seem to trigger me to have emotional outbursts where I scream about nonsense on the floor
That sounds like some sortof traumatic response OP, what the fuck happened to you as a kid?

>but they seem to trigger me to have emotional outbursts where I scream about nonsense on the floor
You wanna talk about it OP?

This see a psycho-hypnotist

NEVER see a hypnotist.
If someone knows hypnotism and you're letting them hypnotize you, what's to stop them from hypnotizing you into sex and then erasing the memory from you mind?

That sounds hot as fuck, OP you should definetly see a hypnotist. Hell I may see one myself

Don't be silly user, a 4channer can't have sex.

Difficult to remember exactly what happens. Repeating phrases. Rocking back and forth. Whimpering like a ghost. Scream-like crying. Seems to happen more with themes of tight bonding and care, specifically. At least that is what stands out. But again it's difficult to remember.

>t. horny hypnotist looking to trick an innocent user into sex
I know your tricks, hypnofucker

You're exactly right user. I humbly apologize for letting my horniness control me.

By the time you finish this sentence, I'll already have pumped and dumped you before you even know what happened.

Sounds rough

You can't hypnotize someone into doing something they don't want to

You can hypnotize them into thinking they want to do it, though.

How did you know my fetish?

I sincerely hope you get therapy

If this isn't a shitpost, go see a therapist. You might have been fucked as a kid while watching My Life as a Teenage Robot or something.

Attached: image_2022-06-02_124748880.png (1024x1622, 429.87K)

See a female one then.

Jokes on you she's into getting another guy to fuck you while she watches.

Attached: simga.jpg (368x356, 62.17K)

Attached: 2DD96C89-4EE1-4CD0-A5AC-E500231723CE.jpg (492x493, 50.37K)

We can't help you with that one. You need professional help.

Attached: f.jpg (534x664, 36.97K)