'The Flash' has been extraordinarily well received in test screenings

variety.com/2022/film/news/ezra-miller-the-flash-1235277665/

no wonder WB is sucking Ezra Miller's dick. what went so very, very right bros?

Attached: Web capture_2-6-2022_115749_variety.com.jpg (1006x277, 94.06K)

Me deciding to live my best life, go outside, touch grass and disregard this movie entirely.

The DCEU has finally become the DCU

>according to sources close to the movie
Can't wait for Zaslav to finally kill this shit universe

Attached: 1654057610555.jpg (622x629, 34.46K)

Ezra is a good actor when he’s not being a retarded tranny and is just a normal guy

>what went so very, very right bros?
Ezra, they put a spell on it to make it succeed

Attached: 1621295972528.jpg (1940x1553, 935.55K)

Always remember BvS got a standing ovation in test screenings

No one cares

so glad this movie is going to be good, the continued meltdown from chuds like these anons is gonna be amazing

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 .png (1170x420, 94.71K)

No wonder. I bet they only let DCEU fags into the test screenings.

Read the leaked plot
It’s a pretty good movie

Glad Hamada is keeping his job with all The WB shake ups

This.
It will be an IP ruining bomb. If this movie shits the bed...well WHEN it shits the bed there will be hell to pay.

No amount of paid pr and ass kissing is going to be able to cover up a catastrophic well poisoning money sink on par with jj Abrams disasters.

While seething hard. Don’t scorch the grass with your anal fires.

Variety is in Warner's pocket, so if the article is from Variety it's basically from Warner themselves

I knew that bitch was up to something!
Hear me out: I’m sitting in my Grant Gustin all in one, got a Hawaiian pizza to celebrate Ezra’s demise, I’m chugging a beer. I think any day now that hooker is fired!
Suddenly this fucking thread pops up. I see EZRA is a fucking WITCH. That fucking succubus ruined my day. And I got hard but no homo, it’s the witchcraft.

They should have used my Grodd fan script

I guess they cast a spell on your heart and you didn't even know it

Attached: the power of love.jpg (1761x2097, 483.83K)

Don’t smile at me like that, bitch.
I’m going to sacrifice a Credence FunkoPop to Thor tonight

Didn't they also say this shit about BvS and Justice League?

Shills are going overtime for this one, huh.

I doubt it

>shills
Pull your thong out your cheeks

Yes, the fact that idiots still fall for this is baffling when it's proven to be a glorified PR stunt.

I think the take away is that if want to be a fucking asshole to anyone, including attacking people, abusing women, and being a general fuckface, all I have to do is pretend im a stupid trancel like Ezra.

"oh im nonbinary, let me chock slam you."

I wish I had a girlfriend to abuse so I could get away with it.

This is why Amber Herd got in trouble, shes a straight woman and Johnny is a genderbending woman beater so he gets the pass.

Link me to any article from something as credible as Variety saying good things about BvS or Justice League before they came out

Don't project, user.

haven't they said the same thing every time? even whedon's JL got a standing ovation or something

Another of Morrison's apprentices turns to the dark side.

Attached: ezramillergrantmorrison.jpg (225x225, 7.1K)

The media were sucking up hard to Birds of Prey before release, as well. Even after it flopped they stubbornly clung to it for a while before more-or-less conceding.
They also foresaw The Suicide Squad being a huge hit only for it to flop hard (although that one is much better as a movie)-

how is this a shill thread? it's a news article

was other negative threads you made or posted in about this movie when you were convinced it was going to be shit a shill thread too? or is only when things aren't going your way?

I can only imagine the amount of hallucinogenics that were consumed in that one weekend

Attached: 1643102704106.jpg (2100x1954, 1.13M)

>test screenings began 16 months before release
Does this have any precedent?

>16 months
>16
It comes out June 2023, better break out the calculator for this one my guy

>sources close to the movie
Oh boy here we go. What did you expect them to say? It tested badly, we’re firing Ezra before we release it because that’s the best vote of confidence for the movie.