Comfy South Park thread

only rule is that we DO NOT discuss the Streaming Wars

Attached: 1654117921721.jpg (486x400, 30.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiss-cartoon.net/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no Big Tiddy Liane Cartman
Trey & Matt r gay.

Stopped caring about this shit when the spanish dub became even shittier than it already was

we literally know Trey is gay user
im just sex him

>the spanish dub
whats this about, bill?

Attached: 20220405_174310.jpg (194x190, 7.98K)

Just draw it yourself.

is this ship endgame?

Attached: south-park-s13e05c01-a-shotsgarrooski-16x9.jpg (1920x1080, 150.91K)

The voice actors for main characters are either not trying to make the characters sound different enough from each other (i.e. Stan sounds the same as fucking Craig, Clyde and Butters), or the new voices they got are fucking garbage compared to the old ones, like Randy or Mr. Garrison. That makes this shit unbearable to watch in spanish, not even mentioning the shitty plots they have right now

interesting... have you always watched it in spanish? maybe u should rewatch the show in english sometime

why are u namefagging billy?

Nah, i'm used to the english voices because of Stick of Truth and random youtube clips, but, like i said, new episodes are annoying with shitty plots, and i don't care enough to watch them

yeah they sure are shit bill....
its ok, come be cozy with us

timjim thursday already? post best ship and fuck Jimmy

Attached: 20220326_191054.jpg (750x611, 63.5K)

If i try to pinpoint the exact moment where it all went to shit, i think it's around the console wars episodes

Is there a link to the episode yet?

Arent we supposed to take advantage of new episodes and specials as points for discussions, in order to justify these thread's existences? Seems counterproductive to suggest we don't discuss it.

i think the show started going downhill fast after season 8, and really ate shit at around 17-18
user, i dont think you understand how bad that special was
we need to stay comfy

Its already on kisscartoon and wcostream
That special was horrible and the first comfy thread after its release was a fuckin shitshow.

>Its already on kisscartoon and wcostream
I must be retarded because I don't see it on either site. Got a direct link?

No.

If only...

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-111858_Instagram.jpg (720x757, 88.72K)

Why does Jimbo's loop holes for gun laws make me laugh, but the streaming services analogy & criticism and Randy doesn't?

because one manages to appeal to your sense of humor and the other does not

Kek. They put the video game as a 2 hour movie. kiss-cartoon.net/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-2014/

Okay I'm going to need a direct link cause Opera browser through Google gives me jackshit. Btw did you know Chrome+Opera give different results from Mozilla Firefox? seriously. Firefox's Google is far more powerful and ungimped compared to Chromium based browsers, I don't know what's the deal.

Attached: image_2022-06-02_122641296.png (950x887, 364.52K)