Streaming wars

Let's have an uncomfortable south park discussion

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-02-07-43-55-94_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (1080x1609, 1.38M)

This special sucked ass and went absolutely nowhere. Felt like an overly long episode

not enough Randy

too much Randy

Hi Trey
Hi Matt

Timmy with a gun

I don't know why they wasted a special on this underwhelming plot when they could have used it to explore some of their side characters instead.
Like damn, the fans have been demanding a CATG episode for years, why not do something about it?

I have had fucking enough of Randy plots I'm serious

Attached: depositphotos_30742385-stock-photo-business-man-with-gun-pointing.jpg (1023x766, 42.61K)

not enough Karen*
too much Karen*
I have had fucking enough of Karen plots I'm serious*

ftfy

Shit my bad

Attached: IMG_20220602_082625.jpg (825x825, 285.94K)

I thought it was their best in years. There was a sociopolitical message at the core but the show was less interested in exploring it and more interested in using the kernel of topical opinion as a platform for comedy.
It was still trying way harder than it should have but compared to the super on the nose shit of the last several years? Pretty good.

Yeah, after having watched it more times than I'd like to admit I think it was pretty good. Nothing spectacular, and still I'd rate it lower than the other specials, but I enjoyed it...

I just want them to decide to finally do something with Cartman. Retard Cartman is just as boring and overplayed as insane genius Cartman. Whatever character he had has pretty much vanished now, and if they can't find anything interesting for him to do anymore, I'd honestly prefer if they killed him off.

I feel there is a cycle of doomposting in these threads, that go something like this:
>People begin theorising what an episode is going to be about based on previews
>People hype up the idea of stuff that has an extremely low chance of happening like Creek or CATG episodes
>Doomposters come in and say it will all be shitty Randy stuff
>Episode is released, doesnt have CATG but does have Randy
>They say their doomposting is confirmed and the episode is shit
>other people hear this and go into the episode expecting it to be shit, and then end up disliking it because of that
>After some time has passed, people realise that the episode wasn't shit and it was just sorta alright to pretty good
and then repeat for next episode/special.

I think the one thing that immediately and rightfully turns people off is Randy

I wasn't in these threads and I wouldn't have watched this special (after the quality of the last ones) if I wasn't sick as balls right now. I had no expectations and I still liked it. Pipi, Manbearpig, the streaming service meta narrative - it was all very light. There was also unrelated retarded shit just going on for no reason which again, is more towards what the show used to be before it literally became POLITICAL ANALOGY AND NON-SEQUITUR but mundane joke

Did I mishear the golf dude? I swear he said that he wanted 10000 boats for 15000 dollars which would make them take a loss, but I guess he must have said 1000.

what is CATG

Just rewatched it, he does say 10 thousand boats for 15 thousand dollars.

I guess Stan and Tolkien just can't into math

Craig and those guys

Craig, Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy. Sometimes Tweek gets included, as did Jason before he died. People want an episode specifically focusing on these characters.

whats he carrying?

Attached: 1650161350034.png (789x516, 141.75K)

>extremely low chance of happening like Creek
Every season has at least creek pandering in the background and the last special basically confirmed they're still together in the future so I guess that's why creekfujos were expecting for more