So why is it that Pym failed with Ultron, where Light succeeded with X? Both are robots with freewill

So why is it that Pym failed with Ultron, where Light succeeded with X? Both are robots with freewill.

Attached: OIP(7).jpg (474x355, 37.41K)

The real question is what kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl?

>So why is it that Pym failed with Ultron, where Light succeeded with X? Both are robots with freewill.
why would you give a machine free will?
PS: dr.light wasn't drunk when he built X, that always greatly affects the final product.

Light made sure X could pas the Captcha without fail
Pym just bought a Any Forums pass

X had decades of testing and diagnostics behind him.

Because Light isn't retarded and can make a none evil robot.

All he did was select fire hydrants for 100 years

Because robotics was Light's main field of expertise and Pym's was not.
Hank should have stuck with sizeshifting stuff and talking to ants.

MvC Infinite was bad and hokey in the worst way imaginable.
>Great Job on blowing those goons, Rocket Racoon™ from GOTG™ movies
>No problem, Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series.

Should've just had the two properties fight each other instead of some big bad.

Attached: 1586741981637.jpg (1024x1024, 71.32K)

Based, but he didn’t use his hands. But just the same! Can you question whose to blame?!

Light had x in testing for 100 years. Pym based ultron off himself and did not testing. Remember all the mavriks were shitty knockoffs of x without the years of tests made by an archeologist

Lel, more or less

Pym scanned his own brain to generate Ultron's free will, Dr. Light created X's mind from scratch.
Whether it was the fault of Pym's mind or brain scan itself is a flawed method is anyone's guess.
If I remember my mega man lore, the capsule didn't make X a good boy, he always was, the 100 year scanning was just to make sure he was before letting him out.

He was only supposed to be scanned and tested for 30 years. Instead it was 100. Thats gotta be why he's the goodest of boys, all the excess testing.

Pym built ultron doing one of his mental breaks. Then thought it was a good idea to copy his mentality ill mind into a robot. Ultron is a copy of pym having a mental break down 24/7.

Even then, Light's message warned of the risks of letting him out at all. The testing was never foolproof, X still had to be a good boy at heart.

"X" IS THE FIRST OF A NEW GENERATION OF ROBOTS WHICH CONTAIN AN INNOVATIVE NEW FEATURE - THE ABILITY TO THINK, FEEL, AND MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS. HOWEVER, THIS ABILITY COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS. IF "X" WERE TO BREAK THE FIRST RULE OF ROBOTICS, "A ROBOT MUST NEVER HARM A HUMAN BEING", THE RESULTS WOULD BE DISASTROUS AND I FEAR THAT NO FORCE ON EARTH COULD STOP HIM.

APPROXIMATELY 30 YEARS WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE WE CAN SAFELY CONFIRM HIS RELIABILITY. UNFORTUNATELY I WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE THAT DAY, NOR DO I HAVE ANYONE TO CARRY ON MY WORK. THEREFORE, I HAVE DECIDED TO SEAL HIM IN THIS CAPSULE, WHICH WILL TEST HIS INTERNAL SYSTEMS UNTIL HIS RELIABILITY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE CAPSULE UNTIL THAT TIME.

"X" POSSESSES GREAT RISKS AS WELL AS GREAT POSSIBILITIES. I CAN ONLY HOPE FOR THE BEST.

Zero was a maverick and became a good guy. So in the future Ultron might become a good guy who stop evil people too.

But what was her name?

Kek

Attached: 20220601_101648.jpg (622x443, 38K)

Get fucked Ultron

he didn't fail, ultron just wanted to be bad. X just wanted to be good