Will the series be good?

Will the series be good?

Attached: hasbeens.jpg (576x889, 203.22K)

No matter how it goes Any Forums will hate it. It's basically become a part of the culture here now.

I think it’ll be overrated, it’ll actually look decent but can only hope its animation keeps up the character

maybe

If Helluva Boss is any indication, no.

no, but people will say is good because ''muh shippings''

Redesigns look promising so I have high hopes.

Attached: 1654061169118.jpg (764x764, 70.47K)

vaggie design is based. but charlie is shit

Probably.

>Any Forums hates it
Or you’re just new here. Any Forums hates everyone

fuck you new Charlie is cute!
A CUUUTE!

Attached: SharedScreenshot.jpg (1074x1018, 198.42K)

Not sure if it’s the angle that’s making her face look less cute. Black and red also suited her suit better, all red is overpowering the design.

Its never coming out

I have no fucking clue, they havent shown anything about it except for slight changes to the character designs. I have high hopes that the animation will be good, because Viv has never skimped on having interesting animation. The framerate is low in some scenes of Helluva Boss, but it's always full of motion and dynamic shots. Im not sure how the writing and pacing will fare. Helluva Boss has been kind of all over the place, some episodes with really tight pacing and others not so much. But that show isn't even all Viv, it's half or more written by Brandon. And we don't even know what level of creative control Viv has over Hazbin, maybe she's been reigned in by more seasoned writers. It's hard to predict what the show will be like now.

Attached: vivzie door.png (426x640, 257.32K)

No
The shills got kicked to trash.

No way to know what with it not in Viv's control anymore. It's just an investment for them, so they want someone else writing it which is why they replaced so many VAs as well. (Not because of BS guild nonsense people were spreading)

A24 is making their own show using Viv's idea, we have no idea if it's going to be any good.

Will the series be?

I was hoping it could be good because apart from lack of polish, pilot was very solid. However, I also saw how edgy and unfunny helluva boss is and redesigned Charlie doesn't look good so honestly I don't have high hopes. I want it to be good, I wish I'm wrong, but if I absolutely had to bet my money on it, I would say it won't be good.

Also colors in the pilot were already making my eyes uncomfortable. I suffer from astigmatism, migraines and sometimes motion sickness so making the show even more red won't do me any favors. I will have to set my screen to monochrome or pure amber to even check it out I think.

Attached: charliespin.gif (243x432, 2.73M)

black eyes looks more innocent and cute, this one looks like charlie and alastor offspring

reply please

Attached: 1572756230862.png (650x850, 167.06K)

No