Why didn't he just hire Battle Beast to kill Omni-Man?

Why didn't he just hire Battle Beast to kill Omni-Man?

Attached: Cecil.png (600x450, 271.62K)

Because he's too much of a pussy

cecil is a girls name right?

I thought Battle Beast left Earth after BTFOing Mark? How would Cecil get in contact with him when Battle Beast is off planet?

I'm not sure he even knows of battle beasts existence, let alone how powerful he really is

Why do authors of "subersive" capeshit think Superman or their equivalent is the end-all be-all of power levels? Why does Invincible devolve into Z-Grade wannabe dragonball fights wherein STRONG MAN PUNCH OTHER STRONG MAN rather than anything actually making creative use of varied powersets? You're thinking on a level far beyond anything the authors are capable of. Drop it and watch something else.

He didn't have his phone number

Because other then Nolan having a superman like design viltmites sre more of a saiyan rip off then kryptonians.

Yeah dude he totally has him on speed dial

because invincible wasn't about having fun powers, it was an exploration of "what if superman wasn't so super righteous and more pragmatic?". The other characters are just frosting for that cake.

>what if superman wasn't so super righteous and more pragmatic?
A story which was already hackneyed by the 90s.

IIRC Kirkman said he didn't care about coming up with the next big or fresh superpower, he just went with what works

>he just went with what works
Translation: He is a talentless hack.

Because in an effort to not get gangraped by 500 ships and arrested, Battle Beast makes sure his contact information is distributed only to the criminal element of various worlds.

How did machine head even hire him

It was a solid run and one of the few comics that ran all the way to its conclusion. Nothing wrong with that.

>Why do authors of "subersive" capeshit think Superman or their equivalent is the end-all be-all of power levels?
Super strength is hard to beat. Like yeah you could have some lame crap like Worm where they shove bugs down people’s throats but we all know there is nothing like punching someone into another state

>Super strength is hard to beat
You are an idiot.

It’s a basic power and a good one. Plenty of your haxier guys can’t take a punch to save their life

Thank emperor I'm not the only one who realizes this

I wonder how Omni-Man would do against a full on reality warper. Bet it would make for a better fight than that bullshit one against Homelander at least.

Attached: mad-jim-jaspers.jpg (400x596, 36.58K)

Omnipotus
Got torn apart by a dinosaur man. Reality warpers are so cringe. Give me a classic brawler any day of the week

No, I've never heard of a woman named that. Only men.