Out all of the obsessed arch nemesis why is Joker x Batman the only gay ship?

Out all of the obsessed arch nemesis why is Joker x Batman the only gay ship?
Superman is just as popular.
Aquaman is the highest viewed hero among females.
And Flash had a TV series that was popular with females.

Attached: f819b5a6c657452e2691310eba7ff866e3e4c1a95852e8f85326e41657c9fbde_1.jpg (1024x1020, 286.62K)

Sinestro/Hal, and Dianna/Cheetah are both relatively popular ships (nowhere near the level of joker/batman thou)

Flash can only speed date.

>why is Joker x Batman the only gay ship
because after DKR all writer actually write their relationship as gay lovers

the Luthor being gay for sup to have a child with him was an unintentional fuck up

Lex x Clark is super popular. Especially thanks to smallvile

>Out all of the obsessed arch nemesis why is Joker x Batman the only gay ship?
Because Batman is popular, lgbtees are parasitic in fandom interest and the 90s had a lot of crossdressing now reinterpreted as queer coding.

None of them have innuendo in comics or cartoons.

Attached: tumblr_57dd7caa33c7475b651e62ceda526b20_d9e21aeb_540-min.gif (540x240, 3.11M)

Clex (Clark/Lex) is definitely a thing, though obviously not as much as Batjokes. I assume Batman and Joker being the most popular hero and villain respectively helps make their ship more popular too. Also the fact Joker is often written to be in love with Batman or doing what he does just to get his attention

Something about Joker wearing a dress and high heels and grabbing Batman's ass and calling him 'sweety' in Arkham Asylum, I'd wager

Black manta is unshipable change my mind

But why tho?

This seems like a very good line up. Maybe they should make a team together or something

Lex made a child with clark, and the doomsday movie had clear innuendo.

He has no character or personality beyond "I hate Aquaman" as fun a villain that makes him it's pretty hard to pair him with anyone.

What???

Best post

A shirtless lex chokes a clone of superman while asking who's his daddy in that movie.

And superboy was made of their two dnas.

GRID really is Cyborg's best villain and he's only been used like twice

I don't think Cheetah fits in with the rest of these. I'd say neither does Grid but for an AI it was pretty vindictive so I guess it counts.

Holy shit...

How is Lex and Reverse Flash any different?

Lex Thinks by killing superman he will make the world a better place...reverse flash is completely insane

Are you kidding? Luthor is super charismatic

Lex literally has a son with Clark before he got with Lois no thanks to Cereal Lord. Funny how Clark has kids with people's name starts with L and their last name starts with L.

Top half are all perfect Archs, the bottom half are all crap...I'll give a pass to sinestro due to being hals opposite in spirt

Who the fuck is Grid?

Earth 3 Cyborg

Reverse Flash is the biggest Flash Fanboy, problem is Barry’s straight Barry likes sleeping with his wife too bad he doesn’t realize Eobard goes back in time and when Barry thinks he’s jacking it he’s clapping reverse cheeks at super speed.

A literal evil universe Cyborg is his arch nemesis that’s just sad.

I mean most of Cyborg's rogues are actually the Titans'. Blame DC for creating him as a team member and then separating him from them.

It's a virus that became sentient and use cyborg old parts as a body.

So you’re saying he has none of his own.