Who asked for this?

Who asked for this?

Attached: FTenO6aUEAIxl52.jpg (1170x1237, 157.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/nearly-40-percent-us-gen-zs-30-percent-christians-identify-lgbtq-poll-shows-1641085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty sure op

LAUNCH THE MISSILES NOW

Attached: A0B6D580-1F99-4333-BB23-DE6157B82809.jpg (997x414, 82.95K)

Who asks for anything? Out of all the piles of things they sell, it will either sell or it wont.

Are you even buying Disney toys?

Attached: Flashman is calling you, OP.jpg (614x871, 289.05K)

The CIA and the Tavistock institute.

>No Trans flag
>No colors representing POC
wow excuse me

Maybe if you had been buying their straight toys, they wouldn't have to diversify.

Does anybody even like Pride month besides marketing teams and corporate HR people? Even gay people I know IRL seem indifferent or slightly hostile to it because it's empty pandering.

>we totally aren't grooming kids
>sells gay toys aimed at children

Attached: 1643907879382.jpg (1024x749, 62.68K)

This need to stop

Yes user, just looking at that rainbow is enough to turn you gay, that's why you're a massive faggot.

Nobody. It's about embarrassing you from every single direction. You're the enemy.

It's always been corporate pandering.

Maybe if you did a better job of raising your kid, they wouldn't be attracted to every random colorful thing. If your son is sucking cock, you probably caused it.

Oh OP, didn't you hear?
Marketing toys to children so that they pester their parents into getting it for them is SO last decade.
Now it's all about marketing toys to parents who want to virtue signal using their children!

Attached: jigglebilly.jpg (300x179, 6.73K)

We should buy them dildoes too, I mean they're not real dicks, they're just shaped similarly so it doesn't count.

Attached: 1500440017264.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

I think this is cute
>but let's not lie to ourselves it is just Disney aiming for the pink dollar

I'd welcome it at this point.

Attached: 1392839355479.gif (480x275, 998.56K)

Bruh, as far as children are concerned it's just a rainbow doll. Your 2 year old doesn't understand the context behind the colors

Their new target demographic: groomers

>Grooming is ok if they didn't remember it
That sounds really rapey.

For a bunch of degenerate internet creeps, you crybaby faggots sure get offended easily.

Disney has had rainbow colored products since before most people on this board were born.

Attached: 9cc (1).gif (942x1441, 104.43K)

It's been a joke for the last few years, and even become a liability in the wake of GroomerGate. Even Netflix has eased off the tranny stuff. They'll put in a bare minimum effort just for good boy points, but nothing that would threaten their bottom line.

You never heard about the Dora Aquapet?

Isn't this ?

Regardless, the 40% of the human race that are LGBTQIA2+UFPPDO asked for it.
newsweek.com/nearly-40-percent-us-gen-zs-30-percent-christians-identify-lgbtq-poll-shows-1641085

groomer gotta groom.

I don't blame the gays. I blame the conservatives who refuse to stop buying Netflix and Disney and ingesting corporate slop.

>some cuddly toy with a rainbow on it is totes the same as a dildo
Look, I get it, you need to be outraged at something so you can pretend your life has meaning... but this is a retarded hill to die on, and you know it

Attached: 1621153162782.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

yes because a rainbow pattern on a toy will make a young boy want to suck a dick.
Fucking idiot.
If anything, He-Man and WWF toys from back in the day would have done more for helping boys realize they like other boys than whatever these stuffed animals are.

Attached: totally.manly.jpg (1710x900, 182.71K)

>i-is that... a rainbow????!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH HELP ME RUSSIAMAN I'M GOING INSANE

>LOOK MA, I SAID IT AGAIN. MAYBE TRUMP SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME NOW

Attached: 1589485210318.jpg (800x450, 36.24K)

>us zoomers = the human race
i hate americans