Hahaha, ngl this movie looks awesome

Hahaha, ngl this movie looks awesome

Attached: Kino.jpg (1200x676, 72.38K)

Are they animal men or

the fuck is up with piglet

It'd weird that this was the one that has some people freaking out at the concept, or at least pretending to for trolling.

I mean we have an entire franchise about mechanical food mascots turning evil for the past decade.
Why act like this is a new thing cause they did it with Pooh?

I think they're dolls that comes to life.

he grew up. he's pig now.

How will the milf Kanga look?

Attached: 63D46CEF-284C-48A1-A19D-24763D5083FB.jpg (960x974, 611.01K)

Yes, thank you public domain system; the gift that keeps on giving!

>I mean we have an entire franchise about mechanical food mascots turning evil for the past decade.
1. They're expies, not adaptations
2. Most people don't even know what they're expies of because the thing they're actually expies of already has a more famous set of expies. You get less shit for ripping off obscure shit because you aren't inherently doing it for name recognition.

They probably don't have enough money for the whole cast and probably just Pooh and Piglet, but I think in the story Christopher Robin left them in the woods and they ate Eeyore and grew feral.

For whatever legal reason, I think Tigger is also unavailable due to copyright.

Attached: Eeyore_3-615x461.jpg (615x461, 53.02K)

The movie that mindbroke my Any Forumsmblr sisters

They're 1/3 manbearpigs

Tigger is copyrighted because he first appeared later than the main cast

booba

haven't watch the trailer
is christopher robin an Evil Dead Ash kind of character that has to kill the demonic animals?

I don't think I've seen any details posted
It's just some guys with the same 2-4 images spamming to give it attention

>They ate Eeyore
Poor sap can't catch a break

Retards couldn't even wait long enough to get the scariest animal of all for their horror shit. I'm thinking this movie was made to garner public support for extending copyrights so that hollywood won't make more stinkers.

>In an interview with Variety, director Rhys Waterfield, who is in post-production on four other films including “Firenado” and “Demonic Christmas Tree,” said the response to the stills has been “absolutely crazy.”

>“Because of all the press and stuff, we’re just going to start expediting the edit and getting it through post production as fast as we can,” said Waterfield. “But also, making sure it’s still good. It’s gonna be a high priority.”

It's...not going to be great.

It's a sleazy slasher, did you really think that it was going to be good?

Any flash in the pan they get they'll call a success.
I wouldn't be surprised if they popped champagne at a graph saying they went from $0 gross to $100k

>The film was shot in 10 days in England, not far from Ashdown Forest, the inspiration for Milne’s imaginary Hundred Acre Wood in the “Winnie the Pooh” stories. Although Waterfield declined to reveal the budget for the slasher flick, he said audiences “shouldn’t be expecting this to be a Hollywood-level production.” Jagged Edge Productions, which Waterfield runs with co-producer Scott Jeffrey, made the film, and ITN Studios have already signed on to distribute it (a release date is TBD).
>ITN Studios

Eurofags is this your version of The Asylum?

Attached: tagline goes here.png (1728x915, 2.8M)