Please give me a new cartoon

please give me a new cartoon

Attached: rs.jpg (2000x1333, 332.64K)

>Rebecca Sugar
>Alex Hirsch
>Ian JQ
>Dana Terrace
>Matt Braly
Why are all modern showrunners one trick ponies?

damn she uggo

In what way? Is it the softboy uwu characters they write?

If she had cleaned her pores and shaven before this photo she might have looked decent... maybe.

I think she's making a statement with that facial hair or something now that she's 'non-binary'
Ian's the unluckiest man in animation.

At east she’s covering those ears. The short tomboy haircuts were not a good look on her.

Attached: BC752343-F3E4-47C9-82B8-AF23E2571069.jpg (596x596, 99.05K)

She's weird looking. How can you guys not see that?

That's sexist, user

How many animators besides legends like tartakovsky or mcracken are there who made nultiple cartoons.

Either way most of them are young and relatively early in their careers, give them some time

Ian got a second show so he's dabbing on the rest of them. Regularshow one bros!

Only if you stand up for your original vision this time instead of compromising with terrible downgrades

Attached: 71QEdeHI0JL._AC_SY741_.jpg (479x741, 73.19K)

Regular Show was by JG Quintel not Ian JQ though the only show Ian created himself was OKKO and it's ending was rushed too like SU.

Attached: iVrY1k1ggfYUy8o9eY8XHAhu6f1.jpg (600x900, 85.5K)

That's one meaty nose.

Shut up, you. My point still stands. Fuck these modern cunts. Hirsch if no one else has no fucking excuse.

That look would have suited the little pencil moustache she's growing in op's pic. Nice jacket though.

honestly i'd love to see a new rebecca sugar show. didn't like SU at all but I'm curious about what else she could make especially since she has a show under her belt. could be cool, could be shit, but I'm interested to see what it could be

*Unxips pants and whips out cock

Why don't we discuss this on my couch.

Why would Lisa Loeb even want a cartoon ?

She also made Pug Davis which was great, so she absolutely has potential.

Wack

Noah Z. got started around the same time as them and he already has like four shows.

Amphia ended only 2 weeks ago my nigga, jesus

>How many animators besides legends like tartakovsky or mcracken are there who made nultiple cartoons.
Plenty but most of them were from the older era (does Greenblatt count as modern or older?) The only modern animators to escape the one trick curse is Pen Ward and JG Quintel.

she doesnt look that bad to me but the fucking short hair was diabolically awful

Wasn't she going to pull a Seth MacFarlane and leave animation to pursue a career in Broadway?