Now that the dust has settled and the movie has been proven a success what would you like to see in the inevitable...

Now that the dust has settled and the movie has been proven a success what would you like to see in the inevitable sequel?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022_02_16_at_10.05.50.jpg (1200x628, 121.03K)

Foxglove making babies with Dale

Chip connecting with Dale more until he falls in love and they start dating

me having sex

I think they should make fun of another child star tragedy. I'm sure Seth Rogen has some hilarious ideas up his sleeve involving Ducky from The Land Before Time.

Dale moves in with Chip so he can pay for his 3D surgery, and they get closer to each other and end up having lots of gay sex

>the movie has been proven a success
kek

How do you "prove" a streaming movie "a success"? Asking out of legitimate curiosity

Attached: rescue-rangers-2049.jpg (1260x712, 171.84K)

Them kiss

The same way you prove any movie a success: You just state it is and shame whoever doesn't like it

I'm fucking 40 and I just discovered about this maggot pussy shit
What the absolute fucking fuck is Disney doing? Are they making this kind of shit on purpose?

Self-referential humor is the future of comedy cinema.

>the inevitable sequel
I think you mean the Rescue Rangers reboot. No way they were teasing it that much only not to do it

>movie has been proven to be a success

hate this world

Fucking 40 of what? Flys?

Test

engagement. How many subscribers view the content.

I want to make it in Hollywood just so I can stab Seth Rogen to death while he makes that fucking laugh.

How many people have viewed it?

Actually finished animation