Why was she so full of anger? How could one calm down the anger in her heart?

Why was she so full of anger? How could one calm down the anger in her heart?

Attached: 5Gdz.gif (300x265, 366.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNfd8WFDBAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The answer is penis. Hard throbbing cock entering her tiny gussy ruining her for anything besides sex with very hung men

Attached: 1653711900179.png (576x545, 93.96K)

>her
>she

>that time a buncha Steven Universe fans reviewed an actual Keystone Motel, saying stuff like, "a little red alien dried up all the water in the pool, 2 stars"

Attached: 5fe9bafb018d4fed68eed180c08152ba.jpg (519x600, 75.37K)

Because life simply can be infinitely better. All motives and feelings are love. We only feel pain because we love.

To feel great anger is to have a desire for great love.

Attached: F7C54811-5DE0-4CE8-927D-EB542F1F0C40.jpg (750x563, 88.92K)

Trips confirm you will go to the depths of hell for not embracing Ruby pussy

only thing that calms her down is Sapphire's wet, juicy pussy

That's really profound. I didn't expect to hear that on an underwater basket-weaving forum.

Cute dresses

Attached: 9cc.png (600x800, 204.71K)

Just have Steven break down and cry so ruby and sapphire will be guilt tripped into having to throw away whatever issues they were having and make up on the spot. That was the copout they used in the episode, after all.

They should have left each other to find husbands

A good dicking

She needs the rage fucked out of her

That's hilarious.
Also probably baffling to staff.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNfd8WFDBAY

>Why was she so full of anger?
I find it very hard to conceive of anyone who doesnt suffer from crippling rage every other moment and doesnt have violent impulses to maim or kill other people. Im so angry that it makes me want to kill myself to end the rage once and for all and finally find some peace again

Attached: B183A27D-5FA5-42AB-B17A-651B5DEA1E98.jpg (1588x1588, 147.34K)

Have you considered antipsychotics?
If you're having suicidal ideation over anger issues, you need help.
As in, you'd need help if it was half as bad.
That is nowhere near normal.

>Have you considered antipsychotics?
Im already on them and thats still not enough
>If you're having suicidal ideation over anger issues, you need help.
>As in, you'd need help if it was half as bad.
>That is nowhere near normal.
I am trying to get help but with teh fact that i live in a rural shithole that has barely any resources for that i dont have a good outlook. I genuinelly want to kill myself everyday from the fact that my brain wont shut up and let me enjoy anything without me obsessing about shit and because i hate the human race for not being enough like me. I feel alone and i hope that wherever i go when i die that i find friends their and manage to find peace their too.

Attached: C2EAA466-AAD0-4AAD-A1C9-EA35180A801C.jpg (1124x786, 218.06K)

>angry characters are always unrealistically hot headed and muscled
>realistic angry characters would be popping heart medication like its candy

>my brain wont shut up and let me enjoy anything without me obsessing about shit
Have you tried marijuana? Really helps me turn off the intrusive thoughts. Psyche drugs and antidepressants are shit; self medicate with the fun stuff until you figure out what makes your brain feel right. Hell, try some hard drugs, if you already want to die there's really no drawback. I'm making a lot of assumptions, but I assume you have not experienced much life, and your view of the world is narrow and warped by the internet.

Ah yes, great idea, the psychotic should try drugs.

Chances are, he will literally murder someone if he tries something like crack or meth

>Have you tried marijuana? Really helps me turn off the intrusive thoughts.
I would like too but my dad is a boomer who hates drugs and alcohol so he wont let me get any of that stuff
>I'm making a lot of assumptions, but I assume you have not experienced much life, and your view of the world is narrow and warped by the internet.
Ive lived through life and its been hell, i wish i had a social life and friends but i feel so utterly alone these days. I want to die unironically to make the bad feelings and the anger and the maddening loneliness fucking end already

Attached: 0A0B052B-16C9-4559-9BD0-E9795840B296.jpg (972x820, 141.34K)

>Chances are, he will literally murder someone if he tries something like crack or meth
Valid point; stick to depressants until you mellow out a bit