In this thread, we post Marvel characters that MCU fans wouldn't be able to ID

In this thread, we post Marvel characters that MCU fans wouldn't be able to ID.

Attached: Wong_616.jpg (360x450, 53.93K)

Wong. You posted the name in your file, retard.

We aren't trying to fool each other. Please read the sentence again.

Nick Fury is a nigger now, how did it come to this

Ultimate universe made Nick Fury into SLJ

Attached: Secret_Empire_Vol_1_7_Villain_Variant_Textless.jpg (791x1200, 311.86K)

Attached: characters.jpg (1746x1121, 421.08K)

A certain writer who's obsessed with black people made him black in the comics and he was made into Sam Jackson way early on with Jackson's approval on the likeness in the plan that he would play him in a movie in the future.

>A certain writer who's obsessed with black people made him black in the comics
Mark Millar?

Millar is obsessed with incest. Try again.

at least Wong is still asian, try harder

Attached: 21-31.jpg (780x439, 108.94K)

Okay, I can't even recognize that blonde guy next to Fury. Could be Donald Blake?

A normie could make a reasonable guess on Ikaris and Athena.
Shang-Chi is pretty fucking obvious, come on. There's only one Asian kung-fu guy in Marvel.
Anyone who's not a retard could guess that the old lady is Agatha Harkness.
Mordo is so obviously a Doctor Strange villain and is so obviously not a demon/otherworldly creature so I can see someone getting it, but I guess it's more like 50/50.
Literally everyone knows that Nick Fury was race swapped and the eye patch gives it away.

>all normies know the source material
Sure...

Attached: wong-hishe.gif (498x280, 2.99M)

Who's the blond peter?

user, my post is based on the most surface level of things that don't require anyone to actually read a single comic book.

Pretty sure it's Ned Leeds. Normies only know Ned Feeds.

to be fair this is Sony fuckery
if they called him the name of Miles's friend and then showed them a Miles Morales comic they'd identify Miles's friend

That’s his son. Now we have two eyepatch wearing agents of Shield both named Nick Fury.

You would’ve known if you read the comics

Mark millar is obsessed with cuckolding

Attached: 46-465629_the-amazing-spider-man-john-romita-spider-man.jpg (820x1051, 294.13K)