Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: FTxnE4vUAAAnD9y.png (773x812, 330.56K)

inb4 waynetech gets looted

So he could buy up all the leftovers dirt cheap and use the area to make even more money. He's still a billionaire.

Batman a faggot that gets more people killed than he saves. : Punisher

clickbait screencap threads must be deleted on sight

I thought all his wealth got taken from him and he is unable to access it for some time
I don't think Punisher would kill rioters, looters maybe but even then I doubt it.

it looks like someone playing in heavy conservatism to Batman comic.

Superman is now my favorite DC character

Attached: 1653467127681.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

How much demand is there for red underwear that there is a store that sells nothing but

why is superman so racist?
is he faking being gay just so he has an n-word pass?

Attached: nword pass.jpg (1131x1200, 153.07K)

>that guy smirking at the 4th wall
kek

You can tell it's bait because the news source isn't included in the screen cap.

When have whites ever looted like this?

>I don't think Punisher would kill rioters, looters maybe but even then I doubt it.
He probably get them a lesson about how commission actual rioters undermine change about what do actually upset about to the point that the enemy's actually do what they can to make it happen and the damage that the city would do more for the income than any the damage that the city would do more for the income than any stealing can actually help any of them and then tell them go home now before I get upset.

Batman hasn’t had a halfway decent story since 2011

if you think it's bait then why are you responding?

By bait do you mean from a new source we know it should be disregarded as nonsensical clickbait?

Why are you guys so autistic and just say shit like this? He's clearly smirking at the looters but it's like 4channers tweak reality just to be able to comment ir complain about something or you just dumb?

If those looters were black superman would've let it unfold for PC points

Why would they put that shit back? Fuck Superman. What's he gonna do, murder you for stealing a TV

>that guy

It's clearly Jimmy Olsen.

There's a black in the picture you responded to also Superman actively fight against people regardless of race, gender or religion.

Attached: o6vwf0kZD1KzNCG6SYmiupPjC1GPRArYma7tEXw3N0U.jpg (640x995, 186.49K)