Did Craig "destroy the heart and soul of Powerpuff" with the 2002 movie?

personally I thought it was pretty cool

Attached: Web capture_31-5-2022_105252_twitter.com.jpg (915x738, 163.95K)

>twitter screenshot post

If the 2002 movie "destroy the heart and soul of Powerpuff" what did the 2016 series and CW live action show do?

I thought it was CN that made him do that? anyway what he says they said is right and it's good that Craig admits he screwed up

your mind is broken

I like the movie. I thought it was in line with the show as good as it could be without being like those early carebear movies: boring.

Wait, I thought the 2002 movie was good and liked?

I have never seen it myself but all the echoes I have seen on this board seemed positive, to me.

(It's the movie with the origin story, right?)

Killing and then wearing the bodies as a second skin while making bad imitation in front of the audience, while shooting "THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!"

decent movie on its own but not the one the series needed when it was at peak popularity

This, those threads should be deleted.

>no, you can't post what a creator says about their creation if they do it on a site I don't like

>suits ruin everything
>suits blame creatives
rinse and repeat

No one wanted a semi-gritty PPG origin movie, especially after 9/11. The shows opening did it just fine and no one really questioned it because it was episodic with a loose cannon.

Are twitter threads EVER good?

Both the PPG and Dexter's Laboratory movies were bad and both have weird tones.

Funny because it was CN that told him to write the story that way to "appeal to young men"

Is that a Sharktalefag thread?

PPG is the result of a very young McCracken. The edginess is part of the essence of the show. In fact, already for the PPG Rules special, a change in his way of being was already noticeable.

Im fine with how the movie come to be.

The live show adaptation of Dexter really took a grim turn.

>executives telling the creative they ruined the SOVL
that's fucking rich

The final act of the movie is basically the same climax that Bubbles Vicious had. Has CN never seen PPG?

It was fucking amazing. I loved that movie. Twitter faggots can kill themselves