Comics

post comics

Attached: FTttn0NXwAkZkrZ.jpg (1250x1250, 284.73K)

Thread already fucked.

acab

unironically this tbqh, and I am not a fucking leftie faggot

People keep blaming the cops for being pussies, but now one's blaming the feds for instigating the mass shooters to go apeshit in the first place.

Attached: police_heroes.jpg (800x600, 119.47K)

I am.

Attached: FSzoxrcUAAEVXDZ.jpg (2048x2048, 426.23K)

Just a regular faggot then?

he'll never be as gay as an entire police squad choosing to taze parents instead of going after an active shooter targeting children

I admit, that is pretty gay of the police. Were they worried about breaking their nails?

Attached: file.png (640x529, 661.84K)

I'm almost certain at this point that federal agents told them to stand by and do nothing to make local police forces look like shit and get more people onboard with a federal gestapo.

Attached: Image-1(2).jpg (680x584, 86.35K)

To be honest I was just fucking around, but after I posted that I realized it might seem that I was defending the cops, which wasn’t my intention.

Nice to see right-wing fags are starting to realize what leftists have been saying all along.

Yet the leftist solution to being robbed by an armed thug is still
>call the police

Attached: file.png (600x1361, 1.21M)

That's a cartoon

me on the bottom left

This has extreme boomer energy, like it's written by a grey haired liberal that has somehow seen the course of history for the past three decades as a rise rather than a fall

More like someone who recognizes the ongoing decay and has witnessed the GOP sabotage every single attempt to fix it.

ok groomer

Attached: darvo.jpg (867x546, 86.55K)

It's entirely accurate summary of how the gun debate generally goes, while also directly referring to the current conservative comments.

>Teachers are GROOMER PEDOPHILES!
>But also we should arm teachers to the teeth with guns and also condition them to shoot our kids in case one of their students ends up being a shcool shooter.

I'm getting confused by the conservative narrative.

you don't need a government conspiracy theory to explain why cops are cowards

Makes sense. Everyone’s praising the feds and their uber secret squad, oblivious that it’s the same CBP group that was hauling people in unmarked cars. Glowies gonna glow

What debate? Gun control is deader than dead after the 2020 summer of love and the obvious failure of the current police state. You would be an idiot to argue that people have no right to defend themselves with a firearm

I sure love to call the police after being robbed so they can arrive hours later, shrug at me and maybe kill my pet on their way out.

No, leftists are groomer pedophiles, which is why we're kicking you out of our schools.

Attached: FTck9VEWAAIitIJ.jpg (1080x1632, 260.45K)

Are you retarded? The anti police thing has been a long held right wing meme. Looks at anything post Waco or ruby ridge.
I bet you're 16 and a shelter suburbanite.