Mission Hill

it should've been on Fox instead

Attached: brothers.jpg (919x765, 151.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oMTmtN7lHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gay couple
Too liberal and cosmopolitan for FOX - remember "Normal, Ohio" with John Goodman playing a gay guy? Exactly. That lasted for about five seconds before that got cancelled.

The brothers should have fucked instead

I love the goth vampire.

Always a shame to see a labor of love fail

>That lasted for about five seconds before that got cancelled.
To be fair, the same could be said for most of FOX's early 2000's lineup.
youtube.com/watch?v=0oMTmtN7lHI

Excuse you, he is the REPUBLICAN vampire. He listens to Marilyn Manson, but he obeys Rush Limbaugh!

You've obviously never watched Fox in the early 2000s

This show cost 1 million an episode, the artstyle was so fucking based.
I wish we got another 10 episodes, it was funny and charming.

penis penis penis penis penis penis

How the fuck do cartoons cost a million dollars to make. No really, someone explain to me.

Fox should’ve tried to make one piece part of its Sunday night line up, everyone made mistakes

Combination of animator and writer salaries, payouts for the VAs, marketing (Mission Hill was shafted in this area but they still spent money on it) and other assorted costs for production (ink, cel sheets, etc.).

Look at the credits of a Mission Hill episode. Every person listed has a salary.

mission hill was a show known for it's very expressive and at-times-spastic colorful animation.

the show also used cel animation, and we all know how expensive it is/was to buy tons of ink and paint as opposed to just coloring it digitally like futurama and family guy were already doing in 1999.

I keep forgetting those are actual people who sat down and worked on what i just watched.
yeah, true

hipster garbage shit, fuck off

>up against the second half hour of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
doesn't seem like a gay problem

It never should've seen the light of day.

AAAAAAAAAAA
I WILL PUT YOU BOTH IN AN UNDERPASS

Attached: 1590635184436.jpg (635x483, 28.52K)

Or MTV. That was the go-to place for adult cartoons that weren’t about families.