Welcome to the Jean Grey school for gifted youngsters new young HERO program

I would like to see them try being part of the community again in America, at least the superhero community. Start accepting not mutant students as a regular thing in order to deal with the bad PR orgy Island did in burning down bridge with heros.

Attached: 10.jpg (1008x1600, 598.54K)

>literal cuckoldery
fuck.off

>>literal cuckoldery
>fuck.off
Why are you so upset about something that's a minor thing that happened in that comic that Wolverine marry because of our Jean Grey because of a falling-out with Cyclops?

>Welcome to the Jean Grey school for gifted youngsters
>Formerly Chuck's

>>Welcome to the Jean Grey school for gifted youngsters
>>Formerly Chuck's
What?

Bump

I guess everyone's just OK with Jean Grey casually mind raping all these children on a daily basis.

Chuck is Wolverine's nickname for Xavier.

>I guess everyone's just OK with Jean Grey casually mind raping all these children on a daily basis.
What?

Fan theory was Jean Grey mind-screwed Bobby into being gay. Then later comics kind of confirmed it.

Imma gonna have to see some proof.

The joke is that Jean teaches Scene and Phoen(ix), but when the school was Chuck's, he taught children to...

Is that recent?

The image is from an alternate continuity of renew your vows Spider-Man . Which came from Battle world 2015 .

Oh ok, because it reminded me of the Honeybee threads

Kill yourself cuck

>Kill yourself cuck
You seem to have emotional problems.

Marvel's answer to boko no hero 5 years after kids stopped caring about boko no hero

Wait is that manga series done now?

>Peter and MJ looking not a day older than their 616 selves
>after they canonically lost their first child in clone saga, spent time with new avengers, lived through civil war and had their second child reach the age of 8
RYV is an inferior continuity.

Attached: 8C19D7E7-7B55-4636-84FF-DAAA1711D381.png (560x300, 69.14K)

This looks like bullshi-

b-bull......bulll....

.....bullcock, I want to suck giant bullcocks

i am so gay

are you a retard? X-men started as a boarding school. Have had a boarding school in the 70s 80s 90s 00s 10s 20s. How fucking new are you to comics zoom zoom.

>Welcome to the Jean Grey school for gifted youngsters
>Formerly Chuck's
>Formerly Sneed's

To be a student with x ray vision. Yowza

wait, if it was named after Jean Grey ... because she ran the school after Charles died... and it was renamed after her in memorial... but both Charles and Jean are here in the room walking around...

When you undo continuity you have to undo all off it. Have they never written a time-travel episode?

I guess like in 616 the two of them previously died but came back to life there's probably some legal standards for one that happens in comic book Universe has what happens a bunch..