BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Mike's been 'fast' apparently Edition

Attached: 10.png (800x1106, 383.82K)

>Absolutely no shame
I like him

Fast in bed or?

This really is the shitty "Mike is ackshually good and loved" redemption arc isn't it?

I mean at least by the general school population standards.

Shit like this completely destroys the whole 'hurdur me so sad because sandy and or lucy no talk to me..' bullshit. If Mike is SO beloved by rando dudes and girls, why the fuck doesn't she just move on like an actual teenager?

Oh yeah, because Taeshi is shitting this comic out, that's why.

>mike joins a team of boys that all lust after him
I can dig it.

New harem?

>Lucy will have to face her biggest obstacle yet
>Guys not interested in girls

Attached: 1653096649594.jpg (1280x800, 670.22K)

A gay person stalking a straight one for 4 months, isn't this just so funny and dorky and endearing you guys?

Do not read this comic.

>A gay person stalking a straight one
>a straight one
How optimistic.

>
Shit like this completely destroys the whole 'hurdur me so sad because sandy and or lucy no talk to me..' bullshit. If Mike is SO beloved by rando dudes and girls, why the fuck doesn't she just move on like an actual teenager?
He's just retarded.

Attached: 1653700437913.png (800x1113, 458.37K)

>entire track team is gay for Mike
>also pls remember he's fast like THE FASTEST omg so cool right?
Woah there, Taeshi. Going all leadfoot on the damage control, there.

Attached: 1413585727060.png (969x541, 518.57K)

why would he put on running shorts if he never wears pants, wouldn't that slow him down, even if a little?

Attached: 115-11.png (1280x222, 133.52K)

He's always been like this, check the earlier comics.

Mike suicide arc when?

Forgot the image.

Attached: mikee.png (1951x1000, 419.28K)

Also, I know this is the most minor shit that probably only bothers me, but I don't like that they're Wucy colored. From a symbolic and aesthetic standpoint he should start wearing more green, or anything other than baby blue.

I find the chapter pretty inoffensive so far but I can see where these anons are coming from. Feels weird to jump back to that era at the expense of a lot of the momentum Tae had been building up in other directions. Truly, the webtoons redraw and its consequences have been a disaster for bcb.

Running gives him a boner because it's the only moment in his life he's allowed to move forward

Attached: 1651515955209.png (533x359, 145.9K)

reminder that Mike did nothing wrong

Yes, and the comic remembering it out of the blue, for the first time in a decade, going from 0 to 60 like this? Transparent damage control.

Taeshi operates on anti-logic. That's the most consistent explanation.

so ludy can see his cat boner and get swooned

Funny, a bit sad, and all too true.

Attached: heh.png (747x525, 265.12K)