You now remember that Zone-Tan's voice actress was in Lego Legends of Chima

>You now remember that Zone-Tan's voice actress was in Lego Legends of Chima

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTf6LefHMx0 (0:35)

Attached: 504430_inthirteen_z0ne-tan.png (2480x3507, 856.61K)

scorm (lead scorpion) looks gorgeous. It is my favorite minifig.

That's incredible.

Is Legends of Chima worth watching? I've been thinking of watching it and I'd like to know your guys thoughts on it.

Attached: the good, the bad, and the waifu.jpg (2774x3264, 1.75M)

I love his golden coloring

Zone shows up, first thing she talks about is ravishing someone, that checks out.

>Is Legends of Chima worth watching
From what I saw in this clip, no

Alrighty then. I'll skip it and watch Pandaman instead.

I wonder if Caxx could play a good Gwenpool?

That's really her voice actor?

>its been 4 years since the announcement of the lord dominator flash
>stilll says he is working on it
just say you gave up

Yup, and she never voiced anything on TV afterwards, which is a shame because I feel like she has a voice that fits femme fatale characters like Catwoman and the Black Cat really well.

A real shame. I kind of wonder if she had considered trying to find more voice work after that. Would having voiced Zone killed any chance of her finding voice work?

Any reason why she never voiced anything on TV media? I'm found her voice very likeable.

Attached: mie5vzpipgx710.png (2161x1215, 2.6M)

I don’t think so. If Danny Antonuci could make the Brothers Grunt before doing Ed’Edd’n’Eddy, Caxx could voice Zone and do other roles on places like Cartoon Network and Adult Swim

If there is one, she’s never said what it is

Caxx has voiced many more characters than just Zone-Tan.
I mostly remember her for that Redminus Nyan Cat video.

Congrats

Voice acting is a very insular industry and (especially lately) it's been a race to the bottom as production companies only want to hire the most desperate actors who will work for practically nothing. That's why you see the same handful of voices in just about everything.

source: ex-gf was a professional VA

What did I do?

Attached: 1A15BE04-FFED-4293-AB8F-DC48921B2231.jpg (700x900, 444.5K)

>Is Legends of Chima worth watching?
I'm only saying yes because I want to see your pained reaction.

Being a VA is a nut kick for anyone who acts due to the treatment they receive. My experience was
>be a VA for a Jewtube series years ago as a friend of a friend had an animated project (now abandoned) and knew I was trying to be an actor. Did it more for the experience and as a favor than for money.
>Over the course of a week I spent a total of 7 or so hours recording lines at home while filming a series as a recurring background during the day. Most of the 7 or so hours were the animator and I talking about what to emote for lines and re-recording them.
>Acting gig part wraps up, decide to try and be a VA. Discover that if I am not willing to take jobs that pay less than Mcdonald's wages. I'm fucked.
>Also, I'm not a member of the voiceover (SAG-AFTRA) guild so fuck me I'm blacklisted for a lot of roles by default.
The interesting thing is that by chance I got to meet Phil LaMarr due to another connection and asked for his advice on branching out into voice work. Was told that he found landing gigs for voice work over camera acting was more difficult due to typecasting of previous roles.

>That's why you see the same handful of voices in just about everything.
This still doesn't make sense to me as an outsider. I thought it was simply because the minimum pay for voice actors is too damn high and you have to hire a really good voice director to teach inexperienced actors how to emote properly without changing between 5-12 voices and accents. There's also the problem that you might end up with them MIA.

for union VAs, but the trick in any company is to have one guy who knows how things work and three incompetent and cheap apes in suits to support him.

I've worked for a rocket company and it was over 80% interns and cheap temp workers who left after two months, there was maybe one guy on the entire floor who wasn't too retarded to know space was this dark thing on the ceiling outside at night. Our entire job was handling the boring shit he didn't want to do so he could get actual rocketry done instead of writing reports all day

Attached: chad.jpg (720x654, 43.23K)