The Owl House

Amity living under the same roof with two and a half Nocedas

Titan have mercy on her

Attached: milfloli.png (2400x3300, 3.33M)

Slapping Amity's but as a welcoming to the Human Realm

Attached: straighten.png (1357x1027, 715.94K)

soup

Attached: 1653842353141.jpg (2000x1500, 3.09M)

"my friend" eh? Still too early to tell your mom you're into girls eh Luz? What would Mexican Jesus say?

Cult of the Collector rise up!

Attached: Collector 2.jpg (943x943, 148.18K)

That's gay

Attached: FT6-kVdWIAExYvS.jpg (1000x1334, 110K)

I would really love for a moment between Amity and Camila.
The show made a big deal for Odalia so Camila needs to be there for Amity too.

Don't use Mexican Jesus' name in vain. Besides he's too busy getting people across the border without proper documentation to care about this shit.

I love Vee. She's like a sad pet. Like you love your pets don't take it the wrong way. I wanna pet Vee and make sure she is taken care of for the rest of her days because I know she would feel bad about things and try to help as much as she could so she wouldn't feel like a burden. She's a good girl. Deserving of head pats.

Dominican jesus you mean

Hopefully Vee gets more prominence next season

Attached: 2E59FD91-D0FE-4AFC-9BB5-067FC7280553.jpg (2048x1049, 248.08K)

Alador and Hunter have the same nose.

Attached: 99977.png (1141x707, 1.12M)

Camila will redeem belos with her cooking and her affection

>oyakodon

Attached: 1480439543677.jpg (234x300, 22.24K)

Hunter's 16, he should be nearly adult height by now

I know this is supposed to be about Eda and Alador potentially being related but what if the twist was the Blights were descended from Caleb and not the Clawthornes

Doesn't she literally say "Luz is my girlfriend." In this pic....

Would be cool if we only see hints of Belos regaining his body and stalking Luz and the gang horror movie style culminating on him kidnapping Camilla and Vee once they find a way back to BI

Attached: 1653105733151.png (600x377, 140.06K)

The Blights come from Odalia's DNA. Alador is not a Blight from birth. Very possible that he's Eda's cousin.

That makes it even better

I don't see how our Collector is the same Collector who hunted down the Owl Beast unless the kid thing is just a bit. They acted completely different.
But it being a bit wouldn't make sense because being a dumb kid got him tricked twice.
So is there a second Collector? An older Collector involved in extradimensional outside-of-time shenanigans?
I suppose time shenanigans could make sense because cursing Eda did set everything in motion to lead to this point, but that still opens up more weird questions.

...So you want to rape a minor? jfc get a real girlfriend user or a doctor.

Maybe he hunted the owl beast as a larp or a joke. He's got that crazy anime villian "well if it looks fun I'll do it even if it kills tons in the process!" kinda feel.

Some people keep growing more than might appear after that age, i've seen it.

About the Gus illusion episode....

I hate it.
I hate how Gus is pathetically safe and wuss and how Willow is a Mary Sue.

Maybe "pathetically safe" in the sense of how his conflict was handled. For me, it was ok.

I honestly am worried about the kid. He's only 12, the others at least know how to conceal their emotions or evade them.

Attached: FT33sWSagAEhoOf.jpg (1800x1013, 221.44K)

I thought he was 13.

>Very possible that he's Eda's cousin
They also both have yellow eyes

People think he's a December baby and his birthday will be then.