Which empire would win in a full on territorial war using their maximum potential, on, say, a barren planet?

Which empire would win in a full on territorial war using their maximum potential, on, say, a barren planet?

Attached: B30CD7BF-7C3B-4D4D-8E36-E7E889C31F10.jpg (3464x3464, 1.41M)

Irkens require sustenance as far as I’m aware which robots and gems would not

The Moon is superior to lizards and rocks and Hot Topic merchandise.

Attached: Athfepmayhemofthemooninites.png (640x480, 200.98K)

Remember: the gem empire was never able to conquer any civilized planet. Lamest evil empire ever.

Irkens would dominate in ship vs ship combat, but not doing so hot in ground battles.
Amphibians has ample ground troops of both meat and machine, but no large space navy.
Gems have excellent quality ships and soldiers, but they don't field them in large numbers.

They’ve got a moon full of space robots and shit, I’m sure that counts for something

Attached: 42200587-0DEB-440F-BEDA-C80839773108.jpg (1280x2160, 295.1K)

Well the Irkens vary wildly from "psychotically competent" and "absolute retards" at a moments notice, but if it's a totally barren planet with no worthwhile resource to the Tallest they wouldn't really care about it so they wouldn't really be at max effectiveness. The Gems are also horribly outclassed in pretty much all regards so they're an easy loss. We also never see the Newtonians at peak effectiveness since we only see them invade after about a month's worth of war building after 1000 years of stagnation, but they would be the only ones with a vaild goal here so I'd give it to them.

The irken Empire is so powerful they conquer plants for petty shit like making aparking lot, the Gem Empire offers little challenge.

The newts aren't even a contender.

If the Irken Armada can take the red planet a puny moon shouldn't be much of a problem.

Attached: 1x13-Battle-Of-The-Planets-invader-zim-24246528-1360-768[1].jpg (1360x768, 89.32K)

>but they don't field them in large numbers
They million upon millions confirmed.
Probably they have billions.
They were. They were defeated by a guerilla faction of themselves, on a dirty, backwater planet that the empire ultimately defeated.

We’re assuming all factions are fighting to their full potential here

Irkens then since they're just capable of glassing the planet from orbit

I want to have sex with the Diamonds

I want to have sex with King Andrias

Attached: 8BFB6610-E1C1-4C3F-BDF2-8823757292D3.jpg (1600x2000, 720.48K)

The gems

they all get taken out and are turned into slaves by the superior empire

Attached: 69AA69AC-1242-4CE6-A376-249C1890FD6A.jpg (704x1024, 202.64K)

(checked)

whats with retards like sugar dismissing earth or our sector as a "backwater", from what we have observed, we live in a solar system with an usual amount of planets and resources, useful gas giants, etc., in the most habitatable areas of the galaxy... prime real estate

>usual amount
mean to say, unusual..

Aren't these guys more like nomads? Their panet was lost

I’m pretty sure the Irken capital ship alone destroys the other factions, considering it could fly through the sun unscathed and is shown be equipped with planet-busting weapons. I don’t think the other two have anything comparable to that.

The real question is, how vulnerable are Irkens and Amphibians to gemfiltration?

Considering the frequency of paper-thin disguises in Invader Zim I feel like it wouldn't even need to be a green gem that shapeshifts buying the same "it's a tan" excuse the Rubies do, though the problem is that they might notice the lack of a real PAK.