Is there even any negative sides to being your own grandfather?

Is there even any negative sides to being your own grandfather?

Attached: I want to be Fry.jpg (529x400, 31.55K)

of course. If you die, you cease to exist! just imagine!

You probably end up resembling yourself, which could get confusing for your grandmother/wife and son/dad at times.

Look at the main character.

your father would also be your son, which could lead to a dangerous loop of diasppointment.

That brain thing

That makes no sense though. Theres no way fry fucking his grandmother would lead to him being produced because its too much of a coincidence that fry would be the exact genetic make up of his grandfather

It was always Fry

Fry was his own grandfather before going back to become his own grandfather. It's a simple time loop.

Im saying that would cause a paradox

No, Fry NOT fucking his grandmother creates the paradox, because that's the route where he doesn't exist.

Theres like a zero percent chance that fry fucking his grandma and all the gene mixing that would take place between his sperm and his parents DNA mixing to create an exact duplicate of the DNA fry would be born with

It's incredibly low, but not 0%.

wait, if fry is father of his own dad, why he looks more like his mom?

Attached: Fry_Family_Tree_edit.jpg (615x1166, 100.52K)

Just realized this also makes his parents into each other's grandparent.

Recessive genes.

Mildred passes her dominant traits to Yancy Sr, who still carries Fry's recessive traits as well.

Fry's mom is a source of those same recessive traits, and receives them from her husband when conceiving Fry.

Fry is then born with a laundry list of recessive genetic traits, which he will pass to his dad-son so he can later inherit.

It's kinda fucked to think about it.
You are FORCED to fuck this is you want to keep on living.
Or rather, fucking your own grandmother is the only thing you know to be sure is going to happen because of the time loop.

Attached: Granny.jpg (785x587, 53.49K)

Nice

Ok I've watched all of Futurama several times and I have no idea what Njord is, explain?

that would be pretty fucked up actually. nobody would remember you and everything you accomplished would be erased.

watch luck of the fryrish again

It was only a bad thing for Fry when she immediately started acting like the grandma he remembered. Otherwise he was fucking an attractive woman that wanted him. And the deed was done and he doesn't have to stick around.

It's a cartoon where scientists increased the speed of light

I mean im sure tech can be made to increase the speed of light