Is there such a thing as too evil for the Joker?

Is there such a thing as too evil for the Joker?

Attached: 1643952554965.jpg (640x480, 50.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uyRknVzkVcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the panel with the huge bitch he has hanging out with who had swastikas on her nipples?

yeah as much as i liked the joker and the art of it, its just shlock written by azzarello

Raping babies? You never see Joker raping babies.

Injustice Year Zero, OP's pic, was written by Tom Taylor, not Azzarello.
If you're referring to Joker by Brian Azzarello, not only does it portray Joker's goals and motivations better than 99% of all other DC comics, he's no more evil than he is in the mainline comics - where he regularly murders and tortures hundreds to death in single issues.

Not anymore

Yes I was talking about the black label one with jhonny chill or whatever he was called
I thought him cutting the old couple to peices and laying on their bed was abot too much but yeah it's an edge Lord writing so I can't complain

>I may be a homicidal serial killer who rapes babies, but I'll ALWAYS respect peoples pronouns and sexual preferences!

Attached: PoiX7e9.jpg (350x337, 218.39K)

Attached: cnpsln987ay31.jpg (525x508, 66.31K)

This is the most racist shit I've ever seen.

The end for No Man's Land has Joker killing Gordon's wife, and he immediately surrendered after that since he didn't find it funny.

Drinking ocean water

No, but only if it’s funny.

Why?

If you don't think he would do the thing, it's too evil.

Honestly, Joker going "whoa whoa whoa, you're a NAZI? I can't work with you anymore" would be brilliant and in character if he had done it as a goof.
In my mind Joker should operate on "who framed roger rabbit" logic, specifically, he only does it if he thinks it's funny.

i always assumed this was in line with jokers twisted and incomprehensible sense of humor.
to us it seems insane to make such a distinction but for the joker its funny to consider himself an American patriot and above a nazi.

>i always assumed this was in line with jokers twisted and incomprehensible sense of humor.
it would be, except that it was written unironically by sjws, and any argument criticizing the hypocrisy will be met with backpedalling by said woke writers

youtu.be/uyRknVzkVcQ

This is all I need to justify it. Honestly it was pretty funny the first time I saw it.

Joker dosent belive in "amoral" "wrong" or "evil" so there is no too much, only things that matter is laughs and batman's cock