Marshall Law

Why isn’t this more popular? I found it was more enjoyable that The Boys or Watchmen

Attached: F609CB8C-18E1-4377-BD17-589D03B2A46F.jpg (778x1200, 280.78K)

what a busy design

There's a flowchart to this sort of thing
>Does the comic have an adaptation even a really loose one
>Does the comic have something appealing to waifufags
>Does the comic contain any form of outrage bait intentional or not
If none of those apply, Any Forums will NEVER talk about it or even acknowledge it existing

Marshall Law is unfortunately too badass for any of those

It’s 10 x edgier than The Boys and not as good as Top 10

For some reason I see The Boys as edgier. Also Hughie is written to be completely insufferable

God tier Kevin Nowlan art, pointed social commentary on America, and brutally satirizing every superhero cliche possible. Why do nerds sleep on this?

>Watchmen
No. Marshal Law is great, though.
>Kevin Nowlan

Attached: 99958de83759848153380736ff9b842b.jpg (1299x2000, 1.01M)

No faggot ass self insert character.

The first arc was still fairly grounded and it the superhero stuff was more of a metaphor for veterans abused in shitty wars. Mills dropped it soon after and it then it became 'pick a popular hero or team, do a evil expy & have Law kick their ass while his inner monologue rants about how he hates heroes.

Tekken peaked at 3

>For some reason I see The Boys as edgier.

It's mainly because Marshal Law is over-the-top and cartoonish (partly because of Mills, partly because of Kevin O'Neill's style)

because judge dredd

You might as well read trencher

Attached: wp-content.jpg (960x1280, 484.74K)

because it's edgy garbage after the first mini as said

Because we love America you god damn commie piece of shit.

I love Marshal Law and I have all the og comic books to boot. Thing is they can't make it into a tv series because they'll say DC is ripping off the boys even though Marshal Law released before the boys. If they have to make it modern they'll have to change the villains from mega church Christians to E-celeb twitter trash and they can't do that since it's sacred cow to those commies. The MCs costume is purposely made to look like a Nazi uniform because the design represents how people perceive the super police as while they worship supes as Gods (according to the creator in the Marshal Law collection book) and that shit will fly over the average Redditor/MCU audience.

In short terms if tweaked right it will be the greatest criticism of modern times but sadly no because it goes against Hollywoods beliefs. Linkara reviewed the crossover with Hellraiser and he hates Marshal Law because he is dressed as a Nazi even though he brags about doing "deep research".

Pat Mills isnt as popular in american comics as ennis and moore.

Also, uncle pat goes heavy handed and not so subtle when puttinf his points across.

I love uncle pat but sometimes being spoken down by a ginger "part irish" englishman is a pain in the arse.

Marshall law is great though.

Post it!

It absolutely has the latter two

The Boys rip this it off.

The batman/punisher expys are worth a read if anything

It's better than The Boys (both the shit show and the comic), but that's not really a high bar.