South Park Cut Content

post unused scenes, storyboards, models and anything you got- and keep it comfy!

youtube.com/watch?v=W67ljYzVlIM

Attached: some kinda disabled bean.png (462x509, 110.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQfA9mPPaTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/jQfA9mPPaTw
This really fucked up the rest of the season.

What did she meant by this?

Attached: tumblr_p5xblhowYq1unmxqmo1_1280.jpg (815x785, 167.5K)

she thinks he's a bitch

all south park needs to do to be comfy is have the kids act like kids, be crude and edgy but not downright political, just sorta feel like bants with the mates
modern eps fail at this because they either wanna be groundbreaking, or they thinkg 'comfy' means a nothing-happens-whatsoever snoozefest like season 25

I really like to imagine that Trey lurks these threads and jerks off to our posts about him

but why?

This + too much focus on Randy/other adults despite most of them being bland and less interesting than the kids

That OP is too gay, I'll stay here thanks.

:( sorry

How can trey write bants if he hasn't had them properly since matt checked out? And modern "people" fear the bants. Too mean. Makes them cry and piss and shit.

sorry, I don't have anything related to that.

Attached: 98579630_p0.jpg (840x1368, 132.06K)

Trrwy justs enedd me to fuck hi mnnice n proper so hes a goodfboy

Drink some water and take a nap please, user.

Can we fucking stop with the trey cringeposting and stay on topic? at least for a while?

ok

Why is Stan pointing at her coochie? Does he want a new dad?
Trey needs to be roughed up and called a fag and made fun of and then pushed over and kissed passionately while calling him a fat fuck. Lovingly.

Trey is on topic user, he created the show. So if I want to say I want to violate him, then I will.

I hate your faggy whiny discussions about how modern bad old good, I can't stand complaining. Post positive comfy or shut up.

Even so, some of you fags lust after him way too much. Control your hormones about and start talking about the show ITSELF.
Bro, I hate that topic too. How about that upcoming special bingo, can someone do it now?

All we know about the new special is that it's called streaming wars and features Cartman trying to run away from home while something supposedly happens to the town in the meantime. Seems like these previews are getting deliberately more vague, I guess they got annoyed with people guessing what the episode is about before it airs.

>I guess they got annoyed with people guessing what the episode is about before it airs.
thats a sign fo a bad writing if youre wroryrifd about people guessimg what your sj9t sbaout 7e cad ph fuck im too fucke oh godddqmit