What are some books you'd like to see adapted into cartoons?

What are some books you'd like to see adapted into cartoons?

Attached: 51wARM30J9L.jpg (345x500, 36.05K)

Please. No more adaptations. Keep your claws off my favorite books

Animation would be my preferred choice for PJO, but with the live action Disney+ show coming soon I don't see it happening for at least another 10 years.

I legit want to see Joyce's Ulysses made by Cartoon Saloon.

They're making another LA adap?
>Disney+

Attached: CRY.png (430x375, 235.07K)

>Ender's Game
>Artemis Fowl
>Everlost
>Something Wicked This Way Comes (an animated movie would be better than a show)

I would have liked these books to have been adapted in the 90's/2000's. I no longer believe that good-faith adaptations are possible.

Feelsbadman but dragons getting cancelled in the same announcement as antiracist baby is a net good for the world.

Attached: TsunamiGN_TLH.png (918x614, 787.31K)

All YA novels should be converted into comics then cartoons with as few alterations as possible.

He's executive producer this time, so they're unlikely to do much he doesn't want, but you should ignore it if you can't handle brown people.

Seventh Tower
Artemis Fowl
Frankenstein
The Iliad, Odyssey, and Aeneid
Beowulf (but a good one)
Water Margin
Journey to the West
The Metamorphosis
The Palm-Wine Drinkard
Tigana
Elric of Melnibone
Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser
Stephen King's It THAT scene is ethical if it's adult voice actors
The Dark Elf Trilogy

Imagine Animorphs with quality animation. Shit would be legendary.

Yeah I'm optimistic that the show will be good, since I don't really give a shit about raceswapping or anything like that. I'd have preferred an animated series though.

Has there ever been an animated version of The Metamorphosis before? I feel like there would have been a creepy European short film of that in the 70s or something.

The Giver, but with an extended scene of Jonas and the redhead in the bath

Giving her a bath

Fuck Narnia getting all the love, I need this adapted into something.

Attached: 813p6VXhFpL.jpg (1600x2425, 307.46K)

It would probably have been a better move, yes. As would rearranging things so Nico and Will at least show up earlier because half the series's fandom is fujos and they're not going to wait around for nine years.

Chrinicles of ancient darkness for that neolithic kino

All Tomorrows

>Yeah I'm optimistic that the show will be good
i have none of that in the sense that live action ruins shit that usually you take for granted, like chars growing way too fast and in spurs, and you know the whole cheap cgi shit.

>spoiler
no studio would have the balls

I remember reading the heroes of Olympus series and being confused that Nico was gay for Percy I literally just didn't understand the idea of a guy loving another guy