What would change if adventure time or regular show was produced and aired in 2022?

what would change if adventure time or regular show was produced and aired in 2022?

Attached: STL062145.jpg (1032x1566, 3.54M)

Finn would be a cuck (yes, im aware he is one now but it would be confirmed). Jack would be bisexual. and mordecai and rigby would be in a homosexual relationship.

Adventure Time is way more in your face about gay couples, Regular Show gets censored to hell and back

Finn would be a BLACK king and would hook up with Ivory Princess. The Lich would also be orange.

The 2010's social effect is very obvious in Adventure Time already, which would just be the way it was at the end. Regular Show is more subtle but the progression lies in the way Mordecai's simping and condescension towards Rigby starts off played as relatable but become clear character flaws that he suffers for.

The humor and aesthetics of Regular Show is very dependent on early 2010s hipster culture.
I'm guessing the show would feel and look completely different if it was made today.

Adventure time yes. Regular show always in a bubble, it's not fair.

>Jack would be bisexua
Jack literally and intentionally married ice king in the first season

Oh, so I stand corrected. He would still be bisexual.

Who the fuck is Jack?

regular show but in 2022 is just close enough. seriously the humor is basically identical except they can say brand names for some reason in adult cartoons

Both are effectivly still in production so the answer is:
Adventure Time would be as it is in Distant Lands
Regular Show would be Close Enough with anthros

You dont know jack the dog, and frank the human boy?

What is it about this crossover that people like so much about? Why is it popular? Not even the creator of Regular Show likes this pairing in particular.

Regular Show would suck from the start, probably. Be less episodic and all.

they’d both star 2 female main characters, both have terrible unenjoyable writing, both coast off the goodwill of gay twitter users and both get cancelled in 3 seasons or less

>The humor and aesthetics of Regular Show is very dependent on early 2010s hipster culture.

I don't think so. It's pretty classic slacker/stoner bros hanging out, that's been around for decades. Their crazy adventures aren't really tied to any era, either.

It would be Fiona and Cake not Finn and Jake, and Regular show would be about a married couple raising a kid with wacky Hijinks cause being a parent isn’t easy.

What these two said. They'd be pretty out-of-place, because fhey're products of the 2010s.

>Their crazy adventures aren't really tied to any era, either.
Their antics are pretty tied to the golden age of the 80s/90s though, and the 70s to a lesser degree.

I just don't have the energy today...
IOU, one cynical comment about modern cartoons.