Insiders are claiming that John Stewart and Jessica Cruz will be the DCEU's main Green Lanterns going forward...

Insiders are claiming that John Stewart and Jessica Cruz will be the DCEU's main Green Lanterns going forward. John will star in the planned film, with an aging Hal Jordan in a mentor role, and Jessica will be the main lead of HBO Max's Green Lantern Corps series and the protagonist of the present day segments of the story.

Attached: GLC.png (1155x720, 1.33M)

What about Guy Gardner for HBO Max?

Also, Krona will allegedly be the main villain of the Hal/John film in order to further set up the Crisis event film that WB seems to be planning.

Attached: Krona.jpg (392x544, 76.42K)

wayne t carr
why the hell would wb hire another snyder actor after all the headaches they have from the others
amber heard, ezra miller, ben affleck, ray fisher gal gadot the fucker is bad luck

Poor Simon

The DCEU don't exist anymore. Low rating, cyborg is black listed, flash is arrested, Superman is irrelevant, Shazam is old and Batman perform better in a solo universe.

>flash is arrested
all the charges were dropped though

Attached: 1650523909788.png (1150x772, 581.66K)

probably paid off the judge

>not Mullein
Janell Monae is right fucking there

Attached: El0ccrdVkAAmrQK.jpg (797x1200, 127.08K)

Nah, I'm not talking about Guy in the DCEU. I'm talking about the HBO Max show. Which I guess is gonna star Jessica (headlining) and then Guy, Kilowog and so on.

Attached: Green-Lantern-Finn-Wittrock-Guy-Gardner.jpg (1280x720, 682.67K)

Why do they keep pushing Stewart when everyone wants Hal Jordan?

He's black.

They don't though, there's like 6 human GLs and Hal is the most boring of the lot

No one wants Hal Jordan. Besides Stewart is in a nice sweet spot to cash in on JLU nostalgia.

a hollywood story about a white man getting replaced by a latinx, I don't believe it

Hell fucking no

Nobody wanted Hal the first time since most general audiences were more familiar with John. It also doesn't help that the first GL movie soured people on Hal, it's a miracle Ryan Reynolds recovered from it.

I imagine Mullein having a 'harder' look to her than Monae does. Can she even act anyway?

Guy is only a supporting character. Jessica is the lead.

Nobody wants Hal because nobody knows him. When the 2011 GL movie first got casted people were baffled that GL was white and not black like the cartoon.

How badly are the cult gonna freak when Snyders guy isn't used for Stewart?

Everyone THINKS they love Stewart because of the JL cartoon, but really he's by far the most boring whose only defining attribute is he's black, and even then nothing has ever been done with that aspect. More has been done with Simon, Jess or even Mullein's race than ever has with Stewarts.

I think Issa Rae could be a better choice. Janelle can act but I love her in softer roles.

Attached: MV5BMTUyODI3MDg1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjc5NTc5MDI@._V1_.jpg (1539x2048, 922.18K)

>Can she even act anyway?
Yeah. She's mostly acting lately.