Questionable Content

We're up to three whole pages

Attached: 4795.png (800x1160, 545.37K)

hey look it's resolved already, who else called it?

Attached: a discussing hunterxhunter.jpg (396x555, 57.17K)

I love how all the women in this show either wear sports wear or light shirts with no bra.

Attached: Robots dont need clothes they just think its fun to wear them.png (1326x2000, 799.36K)

show = comic

>we were workin' on May

Was this just a mistake, or is this recycled unused plot from the "May gets her body repaired" episode?

It's not quite there, she still has to walk back to the shop where Bubbles will apologize to her in the same panel in which she apologizes to Bubbles. Followed by a no dialogue, no background panel in which they embrace

BUSTED
he probably drew this page years ago during the May body repair arc, abandoned it because he didn't want to introduce drama, then ran out of ideas and decided to reuse the arc with Melon instead

Lol no, you're right, he completely went auto pilot on this one. In his defense, "Faye and Bubbles have to repair May all the time" was a running plotline for years. But Jeph doesn't need my defense because he's paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to make this shit and can't even keep his doll's names straight

Lemme guess: The setting has suddenly shifted to the coffee shop just so that Dora and Faye can interact now.

one of those instances where hep's laziness creates a good thing

I've been here a few months and I've never laughed or felt at all moved by these panels you guys post.
yet somehow I'm like. addicted. idk what it is. every panel is lame, reasonable normal people talking about lame stuff. and yet its somehow mesmerizing.

where do I find more and should I start from the beginning?

It's like the white version of Terrace House but no bathroom nudity

Easily resolved drama or is this all leading up to Faye falling off the wagon?

Attached: 5DFAE614-0155-43C0-90D7-030CF3AD497A.png (791x1024, 343.55K)

No. This will be resolved by the end of next week.

That Faye has been logging some serious gym hours, look at how tight her tummy is. And she kept her tits and hips. Based workout.

wait did I miss may's incredible weather balloon titties?

bubbles walks into the shop
"I am sorry I said/did thing beep boop."
faye smiles
"It's okay my talking vibrator, lets go make me cum 30 times"
bubbles shakes violently in anticipation
pintsize wakes up back in his old perfect cube body covered in women's underwear

How is Faye consistently the worst person? This isn't just missing a spot on some car detailing or some shit, it's literally someone's body

No, Yerph just fucked up again.

Jeph doesn't understand people, work, professionalism, social interaction, morality, economics (home, macro, micro). . . I mean, I could go on, but I think you get the point. Jeph is a retard who has lead an incredibly sheltered life so he just doesn't know how to write real people.

>working on may
good job, stabby!