Holy Kino

Attached: Gabi Rodea redesign.jpg (2048x1117, 301.66K)

Cute!

even in shtty fanart, daphne is still best girl

Ruhro Raggy rou rurned rinto ra runch rof raggots

>White
You are gonna lose points.

Nobody is black for no reason. Throw it in the trash.

>scrappy
Based

checked

scooby is black.

Aside from Shaggy's ponytail I really like this. It goes against the entire point of his original namesake if his hair is anything other than, well, shaggy.

>female Scrappy

Attached: 1631772049621.png (292x273, 106.66K)

Not a fan of Shaggy, but then, I'm never a fan of Shaggy; overall this is a pretty cool design. Part of me wonders if Daphne should be a little bit taller, but honestly I actually like her better this way. This version of Velma definitely enjoys dogs.

Just because he's pictured with eyelashes doesn't necessarily mean he's a girl

why are modern cartoonists afraid to draw high school girls with developed bodies? at the school I went to, it was ass and tits everywhere all 4 years.

It makes them register to my mind as younger, so I like it. It is irritating that the trend is driven by feminist boob envy, though.

>the only other person with eyelashes is Daphne.

And Velma is wearing glasses that could conceivably be hiding her eyelashes.

their personalities aren't really coming across well here
Daphne, Shaggy and Velma all have an atheletic look for some reason.

That's what I said about Jabberjaw in the Jellystone promo art, and look what happened.

Feels kinda weeb shit... I like it.

I can appreciate Scrappy being here, the "nobody likes Scrappy lol" meme is so overdone.

Holy shit americans are gay as fuck

Honestly people would be more forgiving for alot of "Scrappydoo" like caricatures if they where made female

Mexico is not America and never will be.

The only think I really hate is the dogs, I feel like it conflicts with the humans too much.
and also

>imagine having your convoluted plan to obtain money or property get busted by these misfits
They actually look like meddling kids, greenlight it!

The artist still refers to Scrappy as a male, so it's actually just Scrappy with eyelashes.

Kek

Another reason to pair him with Velma then

Kek

The only genuinely horrible thing about this is the manbun.