Madame Web Movie

Thoughts?

Attached: madame web.png (1178x1217, 1.99M)

Why?

why are journalists so obsessed with miles morales?

Attached: chimp.png (978x890, 655.94K)

nigga spider-man

which I don't really mind. Have Peter marry Mary Jane and become a family man so Miles can take over. Over time you can even have Mayday show up eventually and take over after a few decades.

But no, they refuse to do that and Miles remains as pointless as ever.

Because Miles Morales is based.s4aa0

They're still threatening to do this, huh?

I've heard of CG nudity, but for this one they actually have to generate clothes for Sydney Sweeney because she refused to put a top on.

Why are you?

Well, his new costume sucks. Isn't he supposed to go back to his old one soon?

Cope, those rights are staying firmly with Sony.

Probably, but the one in that article is actually Peters, for the upcoming Hellfire Gala. All it said was "Spider-Man", and that journo automatically thought it was Miles, despite Miles having no ties to the X-Men, or any mutants besides Goldballs.

Adding cgi clothes isn't new, though it was traditionally done to censor anime. Think of the children!

Attached: Dollars.jpg (495x503, 81.11K)

Did they learn nothing from Morbius?

Sony was a mistake

wait until
Morb2: Morb Harder

who the fuck gives a shit about some spinoff side character
this is obviously jewish plot to push for more irrelevant minorities like disabled people
why can't we have a nazi superhero? CAPTAIN GASMAN, FREEING WORLD FROM BANKERS 1 SHEKEL AT A TIME

you had White Dragon in Peacemaker

Make her spiderwoman in the mcu. Not fucking Gwen.

She has psychic spider powers and eventually madame Webb finds her and recruits her.
She becomes one who protects destiny or something.
She'll show up yo places randomly to help people and what not.

Spiderman has soidey sense. She has woman's intuition and is sent to places by madame webb to test her gift.

Can sense something I'd wrong somewhere and swings off to save the day. Miles and peter when he's got time to put on the costume are frustrated with her "wild spider hunts" but no she's right a lot of the time.

No Black Cat?
No thank you

Attached: nalkyh0g2s681.jpg (2048x2048, 541.03K)

Reminder that they're doing a Sony's Spider-Man Universe™ (SSU)™ film based on El Muerto, an absolute fucking nobody, with a lame zoomer rapper playing the part

Attached: 1651609566925.jpg (960x539, 25.93K)

>Sony desperately trying anything to cling to their last lifeline that's inevitably going to expire.

Tick-Tock, Sony

As much as I hate Disney's bullshit they are far better than Sony, which really needs to change at this point.

But that might just be Amy Pascal being stupid.
I swear, the idiocy there is ASTOUNDING.