YOU

YOU
MUST
CHOOOOOOOOOOSE

Attached: 1653429853603.jpg (2560x1440, 379.98K)

i'm staying home

Disney World

I understand how people could look at Universal and Disney and try to compare them but the absolute scope of Disney gives it such an unbelievable advantage as far as resorts go that it isn't even fair.
Universal might have made some 10/10 rides in the past decade but that doesn't make up for the insane level of immersion Disney is able to produce both inside and outside property. It's like you are in another universe, not just a theme park.
And that gives Disney the ability to broaden the types of locations at their resort. You can compare rollercoasters all day but in the end Universal simply has nothing Epcot, Animal Kingdom, or even Disney Springs

And that's not to say Universal is bad as a theme park. Islands of Adventure could possibly be the best theme park in Orlando, but as far as vacation destinations go Disney just blows away anything in the world

(from a previous thread)

Universal is the cool trashy one. Disney is for gay babies.

Fpbp

Universal appeals to everyone.

Disney is for babies and mentally unstable adults who act like children.

Attached: 3B9B78EA-A263-4355-8279-EC4419690B81.jpg (960x540, 153.89K)

I went to Disney world when I was like 9 and it was really fucking boring, going to the alligator sanctuaries was way cooler

depends, how much money are you giving me and how many days?

theme parks are for children

Universal is cleaner, and better staffed, with a larger variety of rides (Including thrill rides for adults), and more originality in their ride concepts.

Disney is good if you are or are in possession of small children, but Universal is better as an adult in every way.

>Universal is cleaner, and better staffed
This is absolutely not true

Universal staff is some of the most miserable fucks I ever dealt with, and literally all Universal parking smells like weed and is covered with graffiti

Well on my last trip to Disney, the parks were dirty, the ride queues were understaffed chaos, and the rides themselves were all meh, and since all the rides are built to be for kids to be able to ride, they didn't really thrill me. We aren't kids anymore and we don't have kids to share the magic with, so we see all the grime underneath.

>Universal
>Clean
Come take a trip to CityWalk once in a while

For every Harry Potter Land and Velocicoaster, there's a mediocre screen ride.

Currently Disney is still better than Universal, but Disney's standards are being wittled down as the price continues to get jacked up. They're making guests pay for housekeeping now.

If Universal paid their employees more than Disney's cast members, they would have more cordial staff.

Disneyland. You can do everything US has to offer in a day, not to discredit US as whole because US is a lot of fun but you could easily spend a week doing various things at Disneyland but trying to do the same at US, idk I would probably get burned out. Also, I would have no reason to even go to US after JK Rowling pretty much destroyed Harry Potter for me. Side note, if you haven't been on the Mummy ride in California you are missing out, that ride fucking owns.

Disney, I hate Universal.
No thrill rides except for the Mummy and Jurassic Park. The latter doesn't even have good seat belts.

>They're making guests pay for housekeeping now
No they aren't

>You can do everything US has to offer in a day
But you can't a Disneyland?

why do these exist

>But you can't a Disneyland?
Fuck no. You could spend a week there and there is new stuff to be seen.