Since Gadget is now with a fly, could Chip and Dale become gay for each other...

Since Gadget is now with a fly, could Chip and Dale become gay for each other? They both confessed that they NEED each other. I can see it happening. They move in together to keep each other company and their feelings start developing with time.

Attached: intro-1644941790.jpg (780x438, 78.58K)

True that.

Should had ended with them being hay for eachother. No kidding.

alright, so I'm not watching this thing but i need to know; do they ever reference that they started out as just side characters who were made just to annoy the shit out of Donald?
I'm asking because I did see a clip they referenced Baloo and mentioned his time as a Disney afternoon star and my kneejerk reaction was 'but that's Jungle Book Baloo, that's not Tail Spin Baloo' and then thought 'no, wait these are job acting gigs in this movie. Baloo is just back to being a side character and he's milking convention money from his leading role gig' so now I need to know if that part of Chip and Dale's history is ever mentioned

Dale already is a stripper so why not

Who would be his clients? How much would he charge per hour?

>At this point it's either Chip leads a depressive-filled, lonely life as a cuck or he fucks Dale
Fuck it let them date

Yes. I need this. I'm also surprised nobody noticed the tail wiggles they do when they're happy.

They're already gay as fuck in their D+ series.

>Who would be his clients?
Given these are his coworkers probably most women plus a gay man here and there
>How much would he charge per hour?
Eeeh, he doesnt give me the vibe of being willing to do solo stripping or personal sessions

Attached: Haha chipendalle strippers joke get it.png (916x516, 985.48K)

From what I've been seeing with this RR ship people portray Dale as the dom and Chip as the sub

I actually see it the other way around

Chip/Dale makes more sense than either of them with Gadget and is an older ship by decades to be honest.
Someone said they were brothers sometimes and maybe they were though. But I don't remember that, they don't look related to me, Dale's nose and teeth are two different. As long as they're not related, they're soulmates.

It's this movie out or is just a trailer?

Out, torrents too.

It could be either way honestly
I like Dale domming because I like when the bossy, serious types like Chip are made to calm down and take demands.
That and Chip's reserved nature would make him very vanilla while Dale would go headfirst into more wild kinks and force Chip into them when he wouldn't otherwise

I want to see Dale giving Chip a foot/paw fetish.

Yes. It's finally time.

Switches, gotta be.

Art of this when

What? Fuck that. Chip gets Tammy and Dale is for Foxglove.