Who wouldn’t want to fuck this guy?

Who wouldn’t want to fuck this guy?

Attached: 1696E336-A69D-4513-8444-20DE43A0873B.jpg (400x400, 43.72K)

Me

>spiked penis

me. I would do Viktor instead

Attached: IMG_20210911_193629.jpg (680x773, 460.39K)

Lackadaisy is still alive?

Yes and No. Comic has not been updated in a while as there is an animated film in the works.

He isn't the first furry boy that I would go with, but it's acceptable.

He's fucking annoying like that little girl in gunsmith

I never read Lackadaisy. Who is this cat suppose to be?

>.t female (probably fat)

I thought it was dead as well.

He's a young man who works for alcohol smugglersin the 1920s

Why would anyone want the story to be put on pause like that just to dedicate time adapting the first part into a less suitable medium?

I generally want to respect Tracey because I think it’s an overall good comic, but that just seems like an awful decision. She should know by now that the work’s biggest fault is the glacial pace of the updates. I just want to read it from start to finish one day and take it as a whole. I don’t even know if it’s appropriate to say that a full arc has been completed.

I can’t even imagine the fans/ supporters asking for this.

You fuck him not the other way around

If she gets lots of money from the cartoon she can hire people to help her get the comic done faster.

He's the lol random retard character #73692659462929 of webcomics with friends

That seems like a pretty slim chance to bet on and spend a lot of time and resources on, when you could potentially get the comic done sooner by just, spending that time and resource on making the comic in the first place.

I don’t even hate the idea of getting an animated adaptation. It just feels like putting the cart before the horse.

cartoons are an amazing medium. life is short. Her family is probably dead from pandemic and she eanta to fulfill her dreams before she die too

So he's DeeDee/Wander/Danny(CatsDontDance)?

I love cartoons, but so much of the appeal of Lackadaisy is either going to be lost or at least considerably altered from the switch. You just can’t have the same level of illustrative detail in animation.

If Tracey was really worried about running out of time before accomplishing her dream, you would think she’d be in a hurry to actually finish her magnum opus instead of doing the opposite and restarting it.

Sorta, but with lots more crime and trauma. His manic depression kinda reminds me of Hawkeye from MASH.

Danny crossed with The Joker pretty much.

The comic started more than a decade ago, and only a handful of days have actually elapsed in the story. "Glacial" is the right word.