Any Forums will defend this

Any Forums will defend this.

Attached: Common flox can kill the old king.jpg (1920x1920, 1.74M)

are you trying to imply that dictators and totalitarians have never been taken down the people before?
if i remember correctly i watched saddam husein get pretty fucking killed by a bunch of butchers and merchants with guns

>A gun killed Hittler
>Many people had guns but didn't kill Hittler
Historians will still defend this

>if i remember correctly
You remembered wrong.

Ozai would still kick the shit of an average lightning bender in Korra

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO THINGS CANT PROGRESS AFTER 60 YEARS AAAAAAHHHH SAVE ME FIREMAN

>bending is no longer the result of martial arts/personal growth but a free magic power any asshole can do
why did they ruin their own eastern-based setting?

Ozai being a strong firebender doesn't even make much sense with the backstory they give him. Dude needed his wife's help to kill his daddy and everyone knew Iroh was the badass one.

But bending is still genetic. Not everyone can do it. Even in Korra's time.

yeah i was i was thinking of gadaffi

it's only partially genetic, it also has to do with an individual's latent spiritual potential. see the identical twins from the fortune telling village (one could bend, the other could not)

Because in the East, everything is the result of effort and training; but in the West things MUST be egalitarian or it is "problematic". So lightening bending goes from a special technique passed down to only a few to becoming just another boring kind of firebending.

But it's non-magical technology that progressed, not bending. Why was lightning-bending an extremely advanced techinique in Aang's time and any firebending joker can do it a few decades later?

It feels like it was just yesterday he was taken by a mob. How the time flies bro. I keep forgetting he's dead.

Probably because it was a purposefully obscured technique. Iroh thought realistically Zuko could generate lightning after one afternoon of lecturing despite being simply a proficient bender rather than a prodigy and his main issue was he's a ball of angst and rage with is antithetical to lightning. A more open fire nation would likely lead to the upperclasses releasing that knowledge to the lower classes resulting in the eventuality that a handful of decent benders could learn the art out of thousands especially if there's money in it.

Maybe the royal family kept it's practice forbidden

>using lightning in a life or death scenario vs using lightning in a fixed environment

>defending Korra

No, I don't think I will.

yeah i remember seeing the shots on bbc news and being like wtf as i was playing on my gameboy
time does indeed fucking fly

He was tried in an international court and executed.
Shit man, were you thinking of Mussolini?

wow people figure out how to use a thing in 70 years wants the problem again?

Attached: 1641851852643.jpg (448x417, 48.62K)

why do retards seem to think you cant bend with out doing a lot of other shit and if it is where the fuck is it said in the show ?

no i was thinking of gaddafi i forgot hussein got hanged