I've come to accept that this was actually very enjoyable

I've come to accept that this was actually very enjoyable.
Probably the best time I've had with Star Wars supplementary content since at least the NJO

Attached: star-wars-high-republic-light-of-the-jedi-cover_1.jpg (1000x544, 107.92K)

I know, right?

Attached: jq0gwbyxwcb71.jpg (640x640, 144.8K)

I refuse to give anything by Disney the time of day, they're having fucking David Cage make the High Republic video game.

This is kind of coming off artificial.

>one thing is bad so fuck it all
I mean I’m personally done with Star Wars as whole for other reasons. But this is a retarded take, even for me. Old EU had plenty of retarded shit. Did you just ignore the good shit?

I was literally planning to watch Mandalorian until Book of Boba Fett tied it into the shitty sequels when we all thought Filoni would retcon it, I'm completely right about this. Disney inevitably poisons everything it touches. The old EU had plenty of retarded moments like the Sun Crusher but they at least cared enough to not destroy the franchise.

Is that a blond white person in a modern day piece of media?

Let me guess . . . she's gay or fucks black guys.

The 2026 election ruined Any Forums

2016*

This looks like a meme a Disney intern working for less than minimum wage would create. Is this meant to sell the High Republic to people, user?

They wanted and intended for Brie Larson to play this role. Kathleen Kennedy and her Lucasfilm team assumed Brie Larson would become a huge star after Captain Marvel movie so they created this Jedi with Brie in mind.

Disney marketers pretending to post organic content ruined Any Forums

Attached: AntiDisneyWordSalad.jpg (1869x3720, 839.11K)

It certainly made everyone left of center lose their goddamn minds.

Listen to yourself

you forgot option 3: She's utterly devoid of sexual appeal or interest.

Comics are allright from what i can see.

that's not me, that's a different user dumb dumb.

aka Brie Larson

The "Are You High Republic" more like

But it is woke trash and doesn't look interesting at all. Even junior novels have LGBT crap in them.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12.06K)

I don't care if it's woke, I'm black.