Continue to laugh at rhe mouse, and their impotent janny defenders

Continue to laugh at rhe mouse, and their impotent janny defenders.

Attached: Mousecucks btfo.png (1431x1686, 171.55K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nobody on this site really cared about the mouse until TLJ.

Why did they do it?

Death to America with a side of fries, please

Any Forumsbros, is it time to go all in?

I know people are talking about the Florida stuff, but I sincerely, SINCERELY think Disney+ is a factor. Streaming is a fucking scam. A scam every single giant media corporation jumped on. Think about it for more than two seconds. Years ago, you'd spend $20 on a single DVD of a movie. Now? $8 for Disney's entire catalog, PLUS hundreds of millions of dollars burnt on original productions! How is that sustainable? It's not sustainable for Netflix.

Attached: 76D51D7F-612C-485A-AE6E-FE2B34A43438.jpg (972x1102, 255.96K)

Why is the janny deleting these threads?

The stock market is on the verge of imploding. The nasdaq swung from nearly +2% at open, to -3% by about 3 pm then did a turbopumped to slight red before close.

Lets take down the mouse even further.
ANTITRUST LAWSUIT GO!

AAAAAAH SAVE ME BLACKROCK!

Buying the dip, gonna be a billionaire, bros

BROS, WHAT SHOULD I INVEST MY MONEY RECKLESSLY IN, SO I SURVIVE THE COLLAPSE?

I am actually putting as much money into the market as possible ATM. Company stock is on discount

Honestly, just do the S&P. Everything else is a waste of time. It moves WITH the stock market, so you will eventually recover with a vengeance.

There's covid + Star Wars blunders + Fox acquisition.

8 straight weeks of red, user. It hasn't happened since the 1930’s or something

user, if you're actually buying in a market that's been red for 2 months straight, you are retarded.

I think you confused this board with Any Forums again

Streaming's the future. Fucking Simpsons is getting a sub-million audience for new episodes. TV will die with the boomers.
This. They're squeezing out every penny from the parks and that's only going to last maybe two more years.

ALL companies are going to feel the real monetary cost of COVID. Disney is actually lucky because the product they make, entertainment, was in even higher demand during the lockdown.

If Chapek wants to redeem himself to any degree, he's got to fire every single fucking DEI hire. What a waste of money and everybody knows it.

Did Disney even properly recover the damage covid did to their parks and cruises?

>Streaming's the future.

How. No, honestly, THINK about what streaming is from a production perspective. How is the current way things work profitable? It LITERALLY is not profitable for Netflix. They've never turned a profit with streaming. They continued to grow, because their userbase grew, and now that it failed in its promise of perpetual growth, the bottom fell out.

Again. Eight fucking dollars a month for the Disney catalog. $96 a year? For a household? Not just one person, but a household? Is that more money than living in 2002, where a Toy Story DVD was $20? Just one, single copy of the movie Toy Story?

There should be a limit to how much a person could believe their own bullshit with no evidence whatsoever. There really should be.

There had been plenty of reasons to talk about Disney on Any Forums since it's dawn. Even if you don't want to talk about cartoons, go further back and talk about all the movies that had been flavour of the month as they came out, or even comics that are whiting the Disney brand and reach top sales across the globe, are you saying that nobody on Any Forums talked about how Marvel became a Disney company?

What makes you thing that Star Wars is the most relevant thing to mention on Any Forums of all places?

Doubtful, I don't think the parks were even back to full capacity yet. COVID couldn't have come at a worse time for them since their coffers had already been drained from the Fox buyout.

Don't tell me you believe people will suddenly start going to the theaters again for things that aren't capeshit

Be greedy when other people are fearful, and fearful when other people are greedy. It will get better. Just buy the dip.

Ammunition.

Disney's going to be jacking up the price within a year. Their ad-tier will probably be the price of the current subscription. Once Hulu folds into the service, expect HBO Max pricing.

They raised their prices to levels where noone can afford them so that only rich people who don't know the value of money and buy everything they see. The parks will be fine, but neither you or I will ever get to see them