Why can't smerimutts draw

Why can't smerimutts draw

Attached: 71FEAC40-9B14-4635-B17D-18678B059C25.jpg (2160x2880, 797.8K)

The ones who can are gobbled up by film studios.

I hope it never releases, I even avoided watching the trailers because I hate this that much

Attached: 1652490818833.png (365x365, 4.43K)

Is this out already

I still don't understand who the fuck thought this was a good idea.

Smerimutt sounds like a Pokémon name or Alice in wonderland type creature like Jabberwocky or some shit

What is this dead soulless pose?

nice job OP I almost thought it was real for a second

I love BCS but god this looks like shit. It's a shame since a more comedy focused "scam of the week" show that everyone initially expected would still be fun with the character.

let me guess
bento box?

Attached: file.png (350x262, 104.79K)

Jimmy what is this chicanery? You will never be a lawyer! You are grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded for 65536 timelines!

Attached: .png (225x270, 54.32K)

There's only 6 episodes, it's a dumb joke, I think these threads justify its existence.

I liked this show

>I hope it never releases
It's airing along side the second half of the season in July.

>it's a dumb joke
If by joke, you mean "milk the BrBa/BCS fanbase for every last penny", then yes it's quite the joke.
Watch this become more popular than either live action show.

I am Ungroundable

God I fucking loved Clarence. If only this bloated corporate hog of a show could be half as based.

I still cannot believe this is real

>Jimmy has had the same hair style all his life
Triggers my autism the most out of these "younger years" shows and I can't think of a single one that doesn't do it

Why do ESL tourists post on Any Forums?

>Triggers my autism
You do understand that they do that for a reason? It's so you can identify the character, without having seen an episode.
I really hope you never apply for a marketing or advertising job, because they'd fire you for suggesting to not use brand recognition.

I know, hence it being autistic and not a reasonable complaint.
Still silly though

I don't fucking understand this show. Everything that can be said about the animation has been said but why the fuck does the audio in the trailers sound like it was ripped from a shitty flash animation? Why is everyone in the poster just standing in a fucking default pose? This looks like a fucking fan project not an actual professional production