Post the most unhinged Any Forums reactions to Chip and Dale

Post the most unhinged Any Forums reactions to Chip and Dale

Attached: FTS3s8nWUAE6raC.jpg (900x399, 94.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/130773267/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh, the user seems happy to me, OP. Not sure where you're getting "unhinged" from.

Blacked

The best part is that the fly is black. Makes the cucking even better.

The one about Gadget x Zipper being some kind of Jewish demoralization campaign was pretty funny.

he's green

Zipped

Attached: 1653187211529.png (600x656, 344.57K)

Is that really that unhinged? That's literally what happened. And interpreting it that way matches the tone and attitude of the movie.

Somebody has the webm of the scene?

Remember when Any Forums called Twitter crazy for equating a fictional character race to their voice actors?

i dont have the other half of this one, "sadly"

Attached: unknown_1_1.png (1330x284, 210.7K)

It is not difficult to retrieve, user.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/130773267/

If this is a genuine post and not a troll then you need to step away from this site for awhile because you're borderline Any Forums mindset and you'll soon be lost for good.

The fuck does this have to do with Any Forums?
The fly fucked the mouse. Many times.

>happy people can't be unhinged

>crying because some mouse girl got dicked down by BBC from a black coded fly
It's so good. If only I could taste his tears.

no i don't.
i'm not even joking or being dense or anything, i really don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: unknown.png (713x423, 387.69K)

Look at the way someone on Any Forums or even Any Forums posts. Everything is a jew run race mixing conspiracy taken to the nth degree and they over grandize everything as if it's a personal slight against their very existence. It's the type of self victimization you'd see on tumblr back in the day.

It was the Simpson voice actor controversy, to be exact. And later it involve Samurai Jack.

ZipperChads it took us a long ass time to get this win, but hot damn does this win taste so fucking good.

>black coded fly
how?

I don't really get that vibe from the screenshot in OP's post though.
It just seems to be pointing out the absurdity that a fly impregnated a mouse an excessive amount of times. Which even the movie seems to present as a joke.

Pajeet changed the industry for a while. Know nobody cares.

Attached: The_Problem_with_Apu.jpg (220x326, 49.87K)

Deep nigger voice that takes charge. You can't have a voice like that and not be a black man with a big cock.

Really milking this bad movie for all it's worth. What did Disney promise you a better project if this one is successful enough

user just accept it, you lost Gadget. Once she had a taste of fly cock, there was no going back to mammals.