Superman is not gay!

Because....he's just not! OK!

Attached: 49648413632762d06197f569e5ec08fa533dc6c0.jpg (580x580, 88K)

Nobody cares

He always was.

Forced controversy for oppression points and ad revenue.

he has to be a top, right? how could he be a bottom? would be like trying to fuck a steel pipe, and the moment he tightned your dick would be gone like someone closed a cigar cutter on it.

Was this guy (pink hair) a previously stablished character? I swear he kinda just appeared and was able to rapidly influence Jon Kent.

They can't go back now, he's going to be gay and wear the fag flag forever

Sucking cock is gay.

Why does he have to wear the Pride flag? Just because he’s gay doesn’t mean he has to represent all the LGBT+.

Source?

Why is Jon so ugly?

Tom Taylor is the worst thing to happen to Superman. First for his Evik Superman comics. And second for this.

Jon Kent was a mistake.
The Superman brand would be better off with him retconned out of existence and for Clark and Lois to not be married.

>I swear he kinda just appeared and was able to rapidly influence Jon Kent.
No matter how much you wish it, it will never be revealed that Jay hypnotized Jon Kent into loving him.

Even the DC Solicitations are saying that Jon and Jay are the perfect couple for life.

Even worse than Bendis?

Yes

I sure am glad I don't live in America.

>Superman (Clark Kent): not gay
>Superman (Jon Kent): gay
>Batman (Bruce Wayne): gay

why everytime a character is revealed to be gay they get expressions that look like this?

Attached: file.png (146x138, 46.83K)

Solicitations also said Harper Row was a fan-favorite character.

She is and if you disagree you are a bigot.

Tbh Jon being gay doesn't bother me, but his shoed in borderline self insert romance does.

At first I thought it was a rainbow flag cape, which would be cringe enough, but holy cow, it's all the different sexuality/gender flags, including the new, trendy, completely made up ones! Do the people at DC genuinely have no idea how embarrassed future comic creators are going to be a few decades from now looking back at them doing this sort of nonsense unironically? Some day, this will be the equivalent of when we today look back and facepalm at stereotypical depictions of black and Japanese people in comics from the 1940's.

Fiction can be anything you want because it doesn't really exist. Straight yesterday, gay today, bi tomorrow, rince and repeat.

Because modern comic artists apparently think all gay men are in a constant state of demure with a dash of horny.

I wish Doomsday would kill this fag.

Luthor's sleeper agent.

>ree I want Superman to stay single like me!
I wish DC would just do an ultimate line already. I want characters to grow old and die, or just die and stay dead. Do like Kaman rider or some Japanese shit, mantles and can do new Batmen and new Lanterns and shit. Instead of the same recycled shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over…

See

Taylor? That you?

Guess I’m a bigot.

Let'a be real. Gay supes is only a problem because of that pink haired boyfriend of his. It's like when Tracer was made gay but instead of pairing her with the characters fan care about, it's some nobody.

It's like they do that to piss off both the pro and anti progatards so nobody gets what they want.

It is weird how everybody shipped him with Damien, and instead of making them a couple they aged him up and gave him a weird new oc bf

Attached: BDF449C9-7179-4A4C-B8D6-4A3EF38D67E9.jpg (495x619, 52.2K)