Would Mickey and Bugs get along if both came form the same studio?

Would Mickey and Bugs get along if both came form the same studio?

Attached: 1621808122179.png (780x470, 285.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.e621.net/data/8b/ad/8bad89276d62329ef7ace5b2c32ac027.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old Mickey, yes
New Mickey, no
Bugs would be like
>what happened to you, doc?

Why haven't they done any crossovers?

Bugs would treat Mickey basically like he already treats Porky.

corporate autism

I want Mickey and Daffy

I think they'd get along, but not best friends. Mickey would know Bugs is a nice guy, but really not into his brand of mischief or humor. Like if Mortimer wasn't a dick, almost. I think Bugs would appreciate how straight-laced and kind Mickey was, without him having a reason to be; but also kind of side-eye him because those types of people are easy to be taken advantage of.

The two would definitely get along a lot better than Donald and Daffy though, that's for sure. I don't know if Porky and Goofy would get along either. I think it'd be funny if Goofy realizes and gets annoyed that Porky is only nice to him, because he thinks he's stupider than he is.

I feel Mickey would be weirded out but Bugs’ sarcastic and outwardly behavior

Depends on the studio.
They'd both develop wildly different if they were with the other it's hard to image them being the same characters after such a long time.

thread

Attached: Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl_-_Sonic_Joins_the_Brawl_-_Screenshot_3.png (692x414, 778.28K)

>I want Mickey and Daffy
>not Donald and Daffy
I'm disappointed.

I get where he’s coming from
We know what Daffy and Donald would be like interacting, we even got them in Roger Rabbit.
Mickey and Daffy is far more uncertain how they’d interact

Clampett Daffy or Jones Daffy?
Clampett Daffy would just annoy Mickey, Jones Daffy would be jealous of Mickey just like he is around Bugs, but Mickey would foil him innocently and without meaning to instead of trolling him subtly like Bugs.

>Mickey and Daffy is far more uncertain how they’d interact
Meh, Mickey is at the level of Porky Pig, so Mickey with Porky would be a better iteration. If you want another Disney character besides Donald who could be with Daffy, then it would be Scrooge McDuck. Scrooge and Daffy are both bastards when it comes to money.

I think so

static1.e621.net/data/8b/ad/8bad89276d62329ef7ace5b2c32ac027.gif

Now we have Minecraft Steve.

since disney bought marel and warner already had DC. everything becomes more hostile between bot enterprises. there is no chance in watching something like this anymore never

One of them will go bankrupt someday.

based.

Attached: 1647146252187.jpg (828x765, 416.53K)

and obviously not disney

like Matt Damn and Ben Affleck of cartoon characters