I'm not a lesbian

>I'm not a lesbian.

Attached: daria.jpg (960x1440, 87.79K)

She'd be more interesting if she were.

Yes she is.
As soon as the vagina monologues tjumpung college dyke professors get their hands..and straps on her dhell be lezzing like there's no tomorrow.

She'll end up turned out used up and yotally incapable of having anything resembling a normal het relationship with a man even though her giant dyke whore phase is over.
Many such cases.

just wait till the reboot

She obviously isn't.

>I can't be a lesbian when I was a boy trapped in a girl's body my entire life.

Attached: Dario.png (300x250, 27.24K)

None of ya'll watched the show, did you? Daria explicitly likes men but has enough trouble forming platonic bonds with people, let a lone a romantic one. As soon as she got a boyfriend, she had anxiety that just her inexperience alone was making her behave wrong. She's shown interest in boys like Trent since the beginning. And the writers have confirmed that after the series ended, Daria graduated, works in the news industry, and has been dating a man in her industry for several years (though not yet married) and had actually dated multiple guys in the interim, to figure out what she wanted in a relationship.

Like, would it be cute if her and Jane were a couple? Absolutely. But neither are into it. I'd also sooner believe that Jane was gay over Daria, and Jane actually had chance on-screen multiple times to experiment and refused, saying she was sure she liked men. And there is promotional material where Jane and Daria joke about how everyone thinks they're gay and it might even be easier if they were, but that both of them liked guys.
Most complains with Daria as a character seem to be surface-level stuff. I can maybe understand not being dissuade by her monotone voice, but a lot of people complain about stuff they explore in the show. Can Daria be a bitch sometimes? Yeah, but nobody's perfect and the point of the show is to see her growth into a better person as she matures.

Attached: FBr6up8WUAM6iRo.png (900x850, 8.14K)

Imagine them as a manga couple

I'll help them experiment with a threesome

Someone needs a good dicking. Can’t imagine the sexual frustration she has on a daily basis.

Bump

You are, but thats not why you wont date me. You have standards and I respect that.

But seriously, your in denial.

bro, come on. its gay coded up and down the block. and the writer went on to do the Harley Quinn animated series.

Know thyself.

Daria is gay. She dresses that way to attract women. If she didn't like the female attention, she should wear something else.

A man doesn't put on a tutu and hang out at a roller rink if I'm hes straight.

Its bull, the writer is in denial about being gay.

La la la laaa laaaahh

>ya'll
didn't read

Attached: beavis-n-butthead-gif-metal-13860493-318-237.gif (318x237, 20.17K)

"coding" is just a nice libshit way of talking about stereotypes but not actually calling them such because it's offensive now.

Stop with that nonsense

Not according to the men in dresses claiming they are real women.

Based

She's not.