OOPS #184

>Exile
valsalia.com/
Well that took a turn.

Attached: VS184-06.png (900x1586, 1.33M)

Didn't think Vizlet was that angry on Lopin for the whole Zhat Zhing incident.

I don't even think she really knows what he did. Wasn't his exile purely an excuse to get him away from narklet? Does she think her gaurd may be watching her for him?

For when this thread inevitably gets deleted

I suspect it was probably Lopin being incredibly gay at an embarrassing time. That seems to be all he does.

I think its a mix of all this, she has to save face regardless of the circumstances considering that "exile" was basically a death sentence before they set up shop near a human settlement and is meant to be this huge social taboo. There's also the risk that her being nice with hi could get back to Narklet and make him suspicious. And there's the fact that he's a giant embarrassing fag.

I keep forgetting that they have bendy spines

This. She's clearly protecting both her enclave and Lopin himself by shunning him like this

Oh, she knows enough. It was a cover-up to save Lopin that she herself instigated to hide what he knew early on and right now it is keeping up the ruse. Which he doesn't even know exists and thus it is going to feel awful for him until this is cleared up, if ever.

I wish yinglets were real.

What I mean she literally doesn't know what his connection is to what happened as he only ever told his story to Kass and company. What's more is that with everything going on no one's really started to connect the dots yet and likely won't until Brakka gets captured.

She totally knows now since Beizel was informed via Viracroix's spy network and he then told Vizlet about it.

Remember that late night meeting they had through a wall? That's when Vizlet became informed and figured out the connection between Narklet and Brakka.

She is the matriarch with a spy. I've been assuming she knew 'enough' even if not the specifics of what caused it all. Brakka will help break what is going on but you should remember he was just one end of a deal or situation, likely not being even the boss/leader of it as he looks more like a lieutenant sort. Whomever he was going to is very much out there still if so.

She knows Narklet is up to something and is connected to Brakkas exlie gang but it dosen't seem like her Intel goes much farther than that.

She knows Narklet is after "trinkets" and that the details of his mission are of the utmost secrecy, that much information he has freely stated to her.
Him being in league with Brakka is the surprising part since the two of them should be at each other's throats.

Now I just want to see how long this thread will stay up for.
So far it's better than a solid chunk of the other threads up on Any Forums right now.

Hot take, trademaster knows more about what's going on than even Vizlet and Kasss true mission is to uncover what the elder know about the artifacts.

I was under the impression that he doesn't know nearly as much as he would like to know and that's where Kass comes in.
He could know more about what's happening than we do, but his main motivation is still that he's lacking intel. A fact that he found personally disturbing since it's HIS city.

will you niggers ever stop with the fursecution shit

9 times out of 10 OOPs threads made on Any Forums get deleted.
Go check the archives if you don't believe me.

I didn't even know there was a chip and dale movie till today
the catalog is a sea of chipmunks

It has been known to have been in development for over eight years and still ended up worse than all of the speculations made in that time.
Let us not speak any more of it here.

Maybe this thread is just indistinguishable from the sea of other rodent threads on the board today.