DC Super Hero Girls

Another interview with the DCSHG movie's supervising producer just came out.

comicbookmovie.com/teen_titans/teen-titans-go-dc-super-hero-girls-interview-with-supervising-producer-james-tucker-exclusive-a193863#gs.1e9g3a

>There will be no other half of the second season
>Sneaking the TTGO was executive meddling
>No news for a third season

It's over.

Attached: FB_IMG_1653134538272.jpg (1080x613, 71.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoPqVMcadLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>There will be no other half of the second season
BUT I BELIEVED

Attached: Babs SAD.png (462x457, 176.46K)

Based Teen Titans Go

Attached: dance-party-dancing.gif (498x278, 1.49M)

It's not fair, bros.

Attached: FB_IMG_1651252795126.jpg (1080x608, 45K)

I fucking knew it
Those motherfuckers

>executive meddling
Knew it.

I'm going to miss these girls

Jessica Cruz VA
>knowing that there have been a couple of actors who have embodied Jessica Cruz, including my dear friend Cristina Milizia and Diane Guerrero. It’s really very cool to have this character who was slightly different Lauren Faust creation and to explore a side of her you don’t normally see. If you’re at all familiar with her origin, it’s pretty dark [Laughs].

>To create a more innocent and wholesome version of someone who deals with anxiety was really interesting. How would a high schooler manifest anxiety in a positive way? Jessica’s origin is deeply anxious and there’s a lot of trauma around her life. This is a kid’s show for eight and up or even younger, so we don’t really want to be saying, ‘Loads of bad stuff happened! She lost her whole family and now she’s crippled with fear and anxiety!’ To have this person who understands the responsibility of having a Power Ring and doesn’t want it, I had to ask how I could express that in a teenager who has her own mindset and convictions.

>Just being able to create that and give her this sense of caring for the planet was so beautiful. I’m such a huge hippie [Laughs], so when they said, ‘She’s an environmentalist and a bit of a hippie,’ I was here for it. I totally get her and how she is willful and the positive version of anxiety. She takes that energy, anxiousness, and excitement in the body and moves it towards a purpose. Every time we talked about Jessica, it was always that she would be purposeful and has willpower. What that means is she keeps trying.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-165155.png (1886x1080, 1.07M)

Gen 3 when?

Attached: dc_super_hero_girls_gen2_meet_gen1_by_awesomeokingguy_dee4vy9-fullview.jpg (1600x2968, 610.9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KoPqVMcadLA
the new clip from yesterday
\

GOOD.
season 2 sucked ass in every regard

Left
Right
Right
Left
Right
Left

it was pretty obvious

>No news for a third season
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'll miss this show.

I bet that Gen3 will be animated in CGI.

so it really is over

>Barbi didn't show up ONCE in season 2
>her character never became tarnished and maybe even enhanced with her comic

Barbi wins again by doing literally nothing lol. Back to making headcanons of this cute girl, while being sad that this show had to end so dire like that. Literally did not deserve to go out so profusely, at all. Fun while it lasted though.

Attached: FD.png (696x494, 29.61K)

>I bet that Gen3 will be animated in CGI.
please no

so, jess backstory is the same but including the hippie side for children?

she's going to show in the movie lol

I feel like her family died and she got adopted by dykes, which would make her and Kara similar in that they have legal adopted parents.

Diana halfway living under a woman flat, but not being actually adopted.

and again, the problem is not the show ending, it is HOW is ending

Attached: DCSHG movie.jpg (1101x1000, 666.64K)

then kara should be the one with dyke moms

Wow
Fuck youuuuuuu CN/WB/Whoever the fuck

>muh waifu didnt had screentime, I win
what kind of cope is this one?

Attached: 4103b0ef9c79a252df39e476ef7aa5ef.jpg (287x240, 7.55K)