Korra shouldve died right here

The next season would end better if theres no Avatar.

Fuck this Demi-God Ex Machina BS. Normies should be able to solve their problems on their own

Attached: D8656E75-5759-4ED2-9A1D-B231D50D66EA.gif (500x281, 1.61M)

Korra's first season should have been 4 seasons. Everything else (aside maybe from Zaheer gang as a side story) but nothing else.

An avatar series where each Book the titular Avatar character dies and in the next book we follow the next avatar would be cool.

It would, but the Korra series really fucked up the universe.

Make it an Avatar AU and act like Korra didn't happen, or set it in a fresh continuity altogether.
Or set it before ATLA in one of the numerous cycles.

no she should've died right here.

Attached: Korra.jpg (278x238, 12.34K)

I like this

They honestly never topped the bender taker man and should have simply focused on that instead of all the other shit that happened. Hell Korra should have deeply questioned why only the Avatar is allowed to use all the elements, why some people can't bend, why people are born into bending a specific racial element, etc. Instead they just briefly touch on it, beat the bender taker, and never bring it up again.

>They honestly never topped the bender taker man and should have simply focused on that instead of all the other shit that happened.
yeah I agree to an extent. I think Korra lacked a persistent antagonist like Zuko or Ozai.
Though on the other hand the approach they took was also cool because it presented a more complex world where there wasn't just one bad guy, but an assortment of people with different philosophies who were opposed to the Avatar.
Korra should've kept Amon throughout the series and further developed the bender/non-bender divide.
Maybe even explore how other nations have handled that dynamic.

So Aang should've died when he got shot with lightning right?

Hell yeah

Korra shouldve been a man.

Writers are faggot hacks. Korea will be known only for failure and bumping clams.

Wrong. She should've been mindbroken.

Attached: KorraOutOfIt.jpg (579x850, 158.62K)

Eh, I'd say only 3 seasons, but otherwise yes I agree with ya. I'd have liked it if they had elaborated quite a bit on the mob side of things and how that changed the dynamics of the setting.

Attached: 1482199596253.jpg (1920x1080, 415.79K)

How about a sequel where the avatar is actually evil, or at least morally ambiguous or incompetent. Korra was a boring flawless good character and while aang made 1 or 2 bad decisions he was also very bland

Give me more Tonraq more and I'll be content

This. If the long term story was about bringing unity to benders and non benders with Amon as the sole protagonist it would have been much better

>Korra was a boring flawless good character

Attached: do you see this.gif (384x216, 1005.81K)

good as in morally good, she is always presented as doing the right thing

she was many times throughout the series. After Zaheer beat her ass Korra worked as a pitfighter in an underground fighting ring and sold her body to the highest bidder after matches just to get by and pay the rent.

hmm. I would debate this, but I also think the writers believed what your saying when they wrote her that way, so I'll give you that.