Has repeatedly stated his biggest 'dream' is to have his own cartoon series

>has repeatedly stated his biggest 'dream' is to have his own cartoon series
>hasn't come anywhere close to achieving that
>Despite having ample time, resources and connections to make that happen
>Whats more, went and shot himself in the foot cutting off all his 'toxic' newgrounds friend
>who now have a foot in the industry door thanks to Zach and smiling friends.

Will Egoraptor ever get his time in the cartoon sun?
Or is he doomed to forever self-sabotage and surrender himself to youtube algorithms to stay relevant?

Attached: D_YynrhUYAAoq-Y.jpg large.jpg (1502x2048, 289.44K)

ok user, I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I don't keep up with e-celeb drama but I watched a little egoraptor as a kid, so you've interested me. what did he do to shoot himself in the foot? in what way did he cut off his "toxic newgrounds friends?"

Did you come here because you're thread on Any Forums got taken down?

Attached: 1652656109294.png (735x775, 43.39K)

>muh e celeb
He's a cartoonist, on a board about cartoons.

.. well WAS a cartoonist.

Egoraptor looks more successful than he actually is, if that makes sense.

>what did he do to shoot himself in the foot?
It was just in his nature. Arin's naturally a lazy fuck. Once he found his cash cow in Game Grumps, why put all the effort into doing that? At least, that's how he certainly sees it.

Even worse that he cowed to the frilly-feelings crowd after Jontron left the show.

just post the webm of him getting his shit clobbered, you disingenuous retard.
it's the only reason anyone is here.

When was the last time he mentioned that honestly? GG is his final resting place and I bet he would claim its the legacy he's proud of at this point and animating was incidental to getting him to be a let's player.

He's been cutting contact with 'problematic' animators for years, it's nothing new or recent. Most notable one in recent memory is still when he talked down to SrPelo for his 'every storytime animator' cartoon, telling him how fucked up and mean it was and how 'the only people patting you on the back for this are oldschool newgrounds types'.
OneyNG took Ego to task over it, telling him that newgrounds made him and to grow the fuck up

>I bet he would claim its the legacy he's proud of at this point and animating was incidental to getting him to be a let's player.
He probably would, but I think it would be a lie. both to his audience and himself.

and that makes him not an e celeb? he's an e celeb cartoonist

damn that's a pretty cute pic

I had no idea this cutout existed, it's just a reminder of better times.

God thinking back on it now having revisited sleepycast and Corey and Zach being on oneyplays they are so supportive of each others projects and when talking about arin it was borderline reverence like "he's the best of us" then he makes up a false narrative to win brownie points with a community he's not apart of to betray the people who adored him. He's such a piece of shit it's almost beyond comprehension.

>just post the webm of him getting his shit clobbered

Wait, wtf is this in reference to? Did Arin get beat up or something?

I've literally never heard of this until now.

Somebody, post it.

dreams change.

>He's such a piece of shit it's almost beyond comprehension.
Even worst, that it's all just because he's too much of a lazy piece of shit to do anything.

Too lazy to even finish high school, and his parents just coddled him through that, I guess. That certainly isn't telling to how he got so lazy in the first place, or anything. I'm astonished he had the willpower to ever animate in the first place.

That boxing event was wild.

I just don't get why he never draws himself with facial hair when he's had facial hair for most of his career.

He voiced some characters on The Owl House

No wonder he lost that boxing match, Owlfags are the weakest race on the planet

was a youtuber boxing thing set up as a fundraiser.
Arin got his shit pushed in at it

No, for real
The strongest Owl House fan lost to the weakest Sam Hyde fan

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-212300-179.png (1256x720, 814.98K)

What do you think will happen when Danny can't deal with being on Game Grumps anymore?

SOMEONE PLEASE POST IT

Attached: 1ebsjn.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

>implying he draws himself anymore
All later drawings of Arin's avatar are made by fans or hired people. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided not to have it changed because it ruins brand recognition.

At least he got a gf

the way his whole body ripples after those blows

Attached: lol.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

He even weaseled himself into with the Sonic PR guy and got his name in the Sonic Mania thanks page for doing literally nothing.

Attached: EE2D2693-F2C3-40B6-8E2C-28DCD9F9D171.jpg (912x478, 80.54K)