What does Any Forums think of the MCU Multiverse Saga so far?

What does Any Forums think of the MCU Multiverse Saga so far?

Attached: Multiverse Saga.jpg (2989x1482, 1.36M)

I don't care about superheroes

Replace Loki with Wandavision and it's been 10/10 kino so far

Only good thing is that they brought Chad Maguire back

I liked seeing Tobey and Andrew, surprisingly enough. All the rest is as good as everything else on MCU: shit.

Death of the MCU, as proven by these guys
People only wanted Tobey Maguire back and the thing is that his character is owned by Sony so Marvel and Disney are completely fucked, Sony has the upper hand, they can just make another movie with all three Spider men and it'll make 2 billion dollars even if it's a piece of shit, meanwhile the MCU and Disney have literally nothing, and Doctor Strange 2 left a bad taste in everyone's mouth

The Spidey multiverse shit only works because the audience has spent time with the characters and their respective universes, so have a reason to care what happens to them. Does anyone care what becomes of a Loki from an alternate timeline? Or any of the alternate characters in MoM? No because they're not the same characters the audience has followed up to this point.

I like Shang-Chi. His sister is hot and she could be a great Shiva if DC ever wanted to put her in a movie.

Attached: 1626874147400.jpg (1728x720, 168.13K)

The only reason anyone likes it is because of spiderman and those people are blinded by nostalgia.

I genuinely do not like the multiverse crap. Awful, awful, awful.

Loki was a better show. WV was atrocious by the time it ended. If anything MoM was like Feige righting the wrongs of that show.

>absolutely no visual consistency between how different universes can look/travelling between universes works
I thought the MCU was all about quality control?

>Loki was a better show. WV was atrocious by the time it ended
Holy shit taste

>when "this is good" is the best way of saying "this is bad"

The only good thing about Loki was Owen Wilson

>Hayward turns cartoonishly evil for no good reason
>they try to pin Agatha as the villain even tho she only killed some dog
>destroys Monica’s character with the worst line in the mcu
It’s a terrible show really. Down there with Falcon and the Winter Soldier which was woke as fuck. The only way Loki could’ve done worse was if Loki and Kang started shooting lasers at each other until one lost in the finale.

It's really pathetic how so many culture warriors latched onto Hayward because he was "the only white man in the show, Vision doesn't count", and have been seething ever since about the obvious villain being revealed as a villain.

The MCU Midverse Saga is a concept we know terribly too much of

>>Hayward turns cartoonishly evil for no good reason
S.W.O.R.D hates superheroes and mutants, should've been extremely obvious with their role in the plot

>spider-verse
>wandavision
>loki
>what if
>no way home
>multiverse of madness
stop the fucking multiverse shit, it's completely inconsistent

Its shit nostalgiabait.

The great thing about No Way Home is that Garfield and Maguire weren't killed in brutal ways just to drive the stakes.

Hayward literally did nothing wrong though. Monica must feel real stupid right now.

>Inciting incident for Monica is literally sticking her hand into a giant red glowing wall that seconds ago blinked a drone out of existence
>Wanda straight up tells Vision she knows she's controlling them and threatens to do the same to him, then suddenly we have to pretend she totally didn't know it was hurting them after Vision literally said the line "You're hurting them"
>Director is so shit at their job there's an "Stealth takedown" fight in the middle of an army base that's so poorly done extras are walking in the background in full view of this fight where the badly choreographed actors are making "HYAH" sounds, and they just don't notice.
>Has Wanda march out from the place she's holding a bunch of people hostage and claim Hayward is the bad guy because "He's the one pointing guns(At the abductor who's holding people hostage)" then respond to monica saying she's hurting people, but still act like she didn't know later because if we're going to fuck this plot up lets fuck it all up.
>Hayward decides to shoot at kids and ignore the fucking target right above him. Why? Because they accidentally made Wanda so despicable he would've been 100 percent justified shooting her.
>Build up a fucking truck for three episodes only to immediately abandon it and just have Monica run into the wall. The wall who's one experience she had was "If I touch it I get brainwashed" and who she was just fleeing in terror from a second ago. Nothing changed, she didn't learn anything new, she just randomly charged the wall of brainwashing and the universe rewards her like a manager trying to calm a raging Karen.
>Monica's Last line is the dumbest thing the MCU has ever written.

Loki had a lot of shit parts but there's nothing in it that comes close to Wanda Vision's Totes-Not-Sheild plot.