Will Velma or Daphne be the better character?

Will Velma or Daphne be the better character?

Attached: 02449BB9-56E0-426F-B58C-EC58C3E449E2.jpg (1159x2048, 324.09K)

it's just so tiring.

also daphne was always better than velma.

Shouldn’t Daphne be the nice rich girl.

Foundling? Is this for the Velma show. Or a Daphne spin off?

Is this for that new Velma show? Because this sounds awful.

lmao they're coming for daphne next I told you ex-valmafags that your new waifu won't be untouched for much longer

Why can't they just fucking make new things? This isn't Daphne, and that brown thing isn't Velma either. People will react negatively to shit like this, they don't like the things they know being fucked with. If they made their own original property then they could do literally whatever lesbian bullshit they wanted, I don't fucking get it.

Attached: 1599542529760.jpg (269x355, 25.59K)

Honestly im not too against the idea of reimagining Daphne as one of those "Poor presenting as Rich to be popular" types since one can still use her having all those contacts with rich people due moving in those circles in spite of not actually being rich, mainly because considering Scooby-Doo as a whole basically the whole gang comes from money (Though it varies with continuity) and it would make a nice contrast to Shaggys "Looks and lives like a slob but actually has rich as fuck relatives and is never actually in money trouble", but the whole way it is written makes it sound like whoever wrote it does not understand Daphne as a character at all and just wants Lessing out.

Generally speaking Daphne has also been the one that seems to been experimented with the most, from being Non-Buffy in the first Live-Action Movie to the Puppet stuff and so on, which also reflects on the mindset of the writer with the "nothing there", there is plenty of shit to Daphne, people just ignore it.

a person who cant tell a penis from a vagina wrote this

I don't even mind when characters change. Daphne wasn't the same in A pup named scooby doo or the live action movies or Mystery Inc or Be Cool! but I loved them all. What I don't love is this...transparent "old thing bad. Now our NEW idea is so unique and original. Check out how we fixed this classic character haha!" kinda thing. Just say "here's our daphne" and leave it at that. I don't know why all modern media has to be so hostile to past media.

Attached: 1570296062463.jpg (640x480, 130.13K)

This feels like it was written by someone who's last experience with Scooby Doo as a franchise was the 1970s. Like you argue there's nothing to know about Daphne but we know she's wealthy, She had a talk show, At certain points has been an expert in martial arts and has an incredibly illustrious and widespread family heritage.
It almost feels more insulting to insinuate she was just a pretty girl who wore purple and that's it.

The animation industry isn't looking for new things right now, are you living under a rock? Netflix is canceling the majority of original animated content and every single studio is looking at making more of their own IPs and refusing to approve new stuff on the basis that it won't sell. In fact I am 99% ambiguously brown Velma was originally a new IP but they didn't want it unless it could be tied to an existing IP.

Daphne was already reinvigorated in 1980s Scooby-Doo, when Velma and Fred weren’t there. Also during A pup Named Scooby Doo

wasn't the naked red head chick daphne??

>foundling raised by two female police officers.
A foundling? What the fuck is this, The Mandalorian?

That series was my first exposure to Scooby-Doo, and I just assumed Daphne and Shaggy were married because I was 4 years old at the time and to me a man and woman together must be husband and wife. 13 Ghosts even shows them living in the same house.

I don't give a flying fuck about shipping in the Scooby Doo franchise but I do think it would be interesting if they addressed this in the future, that while Velma and Fred were away Daphne and Shaggy started a relationship that got serious but things eventually rewound back to status quo. Maybe Googi was Shaggy's rebound.

Oh Fred.

Attached: 01C8C47A-4700-4D7E-A1F3-2BF3F4BB4C3D.jpg (1017x1735, 448.87K)

>He's sixteen years old and hasn't gone through puberty yet.
Is this real? This has to be somebody trolling.

Jesus fucking Christ

If Googie was just some rebound chick after breaking up with Daphne that would explain why we never see her again after Reluctant Werewolf.

Attached: googie.jpg (720x528, 82.98K)

>He won't put out because his balls haven't dropped. See, this is why our show is for adults. Sex stuff gets brought up.

This is going to be such a fucking disaster.

What's the source? There's no fucking way these are real

Of course they have to humiliate Fred.
I hate Am*rican writters so damn much

Have you been living under a rock for 6 years?